Author Topic: Joining EA Bockers for the sports relief mile- sunday 21st  (Read 3681 times)

Offline sportsaholic07

Joining EA Bockers for the sports relief mile- sunday 21st
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
Hi sorry to keep asking but i cant seem to join the EA bockers group for the sports relief mile

Have i got the team name wrong, or does anyone know a team captain name?

Thanks

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Joining EA Bockers for the sports relief mile- sunday 21st
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 11:07:43 PM »
is there even one? if so post a link? I think I will just join on the day or something.

Offline sportsaholic07

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 11:34:04 PM »
There must be a group cause how can all the other bockers who are doing the norwich mile do it without being in a group?
Can you join on the day?? i might do that aswell if i dont get any further replies! lol

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 12:40:27 AM »
I didn't think the group thing actually had any value other than raising money together. I doubt many if any have entered yet. The EAs are.. easy going haha :D It does cost a little more to enter on the day if I remember rightly. But lol, relax a little bit. I'm sure more will be confirmed this week like times ect & peoples plans ;)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
basically like i said on the 21st post we are part or the team so we will be walking round and raising money and we can do the mile if we want to we are not on the site don't worry just turn up at 8:30 at the forum and i will give every one the low down  :Csmile: