Author Topic: Total noob.  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Acid Nation

Total noob.
« on: April 19, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »
They look so awsome and I've seen people in the streets and at festivals and stuff with them, and they look so fun; but i've never tried! I don't see why I wouldn't like them, but it's alot of money, and I just want to be certain. Can anyone tell me anything to expect, what it's like on your first go and if it's possible to

Offline spawnyb

Re: Total noob.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 01:15:13 PM »
Hi Acid,

Where in the UK are you from?  I'm sure there would be something going on fairly local to you, where you could go along and chat to the people if not have a try.

Thy are pretty easy to get used to.  Feel a bit unusual for the first few minutes you are on them, but most people get used to them pretty quick.

Graham
Hmmmmmmm........Why did I buy these again?!?!?!?

Offline Acid Nation

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »
Well i'm actually in the country - Warwickshire, in a tiny little village, but my nearest city is probably Coventry or Birmingham. Is it quite a common thing to have like groups and stuff in cities? Because that sounds exactly like what I need!

But thanks, you've given me more of an idea of what I'm dealing with here, haha
Lois

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »
You have some of the crazy guys on your doorstep Lois

Sky high are birmingham based and they are a good crowd if you like a drink or 10  :Claugh:
They are also really good bockers and if you give them a shout in the clubs bit on here or PM Nero they will probably stick you on a pair to see if you like them

I believe they have their own web site too called Sky High

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: