Author Topic: somthing feels lose on the foot when i jump or walke what to do  (Read 2585 times)

Offline barebum

hey iv had my pro jumps for couple of months i can walke hop on one leg run and jump but now somthing feels lose when i walke or jump feels like somthing is flapping on the hoof part tryed to tirghten screws but dnt know what one and how help plz

Offline binop9

Re: somthing feels lose on the foot when i jump or walke what to do
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »
I have had this problem too

You will find out if its the bushes by sitting on a chair and put the hoof between your legs, then with one hand holding the top of the spring mount and the other on the bolt thats behind the foot plate ( where the down tube and foot support meet ) and push and pull it forward and backwards ( aka away and towards you with the spring to either your left or right.)

The solution to fix it is to bond the bushes into the frame

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1271.0

if you still get movement then ask jason about his brass bushes ( but be warned they cost a lot ( his set cost round £40+ just for the brass metal.. then he had to spend time machining them down into shape ))

Chris - Binop9
Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People in Large Groups...

Offline Bounce

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
might be the little white plastic thing, just push it up or mine was still loose when i did that so i got a cable tie cut it to size and but that in with it and taped either side

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »
hey iv had my pro jumps for couple of months i can walke hop on one leg run and jump but now somthing feels lose when i walke or jump feels like somthing is flapping on the hoof part tryed to tirghten screws but dnt know what one and how help plz

i had the exact same problem (and still do). i will check my bushes, and in terms of spacers i cut up a milk bottle, so now i have 8 spacers instead of 2.

thanks

jordan
NXTee.yolasite.com check it out.