Author Topic: T.V bockerz Gym  (Read 5580 times)

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
T.V bockerz Gym
« on: May 06, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
Hi everyone from the T.V bockerz, i have checked with my school and it should be ok for us to use the gym. i have just sent an email to the lady in charge of hiring rooms at my school and i am now waiting for a reply about price and if it would be possible, i also checked with the head of pe and he has said it should be fine.

jordan
NXTee.yolasite.com check it out.

Offline spawnyb

Re: T.V bockerz Gym
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 05:13:48 PM »
Good news if it works out.   It would be great for you guys if you managed to find an indoor venue thats local.

:Csmile:
Hmmmmmmm........Why did I buy these again?!?!?!?

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »
well done Jordan.

I need a this week off from Bocking to deal with family stuff. But keep me updated with everything. Hope to be back with everyone soon.

Offline EALES09

• Me doing my first proper trick
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 07:32:12 PM »
nice 1 mate if you do get it then ill definalty be there flipping well trying

speak you soon bye 

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »
i should be able to let you know if we can use it! :Cwink: and chris i will go check this morning for crash mats i know we have a lot of 1" thick ones but i dont know how many thick one we have. notify you on the situation and price later.

jordan

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »
sorry guys. my school gym is not available for hire on sundays and it is already hired on saturdays. i will co check at my local gym tomorrow and let you know how that works out. good luck with the banned bockers meet on sunday chris, have a great time. (try get invested).

jordan

Offline Chris265265

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:35 PM »
Any other gyms in the Basingstoke area? I think the only way I'm gunna progress is in a more relaxed environment with people there for support.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »
pick up yellow pages ..or onine equivalent   and go thru the skewls, check which have gyms and 'phone  tho maybe best to pop into them.

The JJ's will hopefully be starting gym sessions up again in pompy after the summer ( so thats realistically a month -6 weeks) and when things r cooler  if u want to venture down to us

Offline Chris265265

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
Well I've just contacted my old school since they do have hire. It's in Odiham (15 minutes away from Basingstoke) so it's quite local.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »
warning it can get soul destroying....ive lost count of the number of places i tried  and the number of calls I had to put into some.

not sure if im rite. But it seemed like some publically owned places couldnt really say no to joe public wanting to get fit. But really didnt like the stilts, so either kept putting up excuses, or just never rang back  and 'the person you want isnt in at the moment'. Hoping that id give up in the end.

But Bas way is only a few min furthur for me than going to pompy, so u might get me un others 'bothering u' if its ok :Cbiggrin:

Offline Chris265265

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
Lol so I'd have to train all the way to Pourtsmouth if I ever wanted to bock lol.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »
we could do a barbi as well :Claugh:

But seriously there is no ryhm or reason to why some places say yes some no.  Not had posts on this in ages, think cos most groups finally found 1

Offline Chris265265

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »
I don't think TV Bockerz have a place? I guess I'd be best in that group since they are mainly Basingstoke based.

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:17 AM »
Thank Que(? is that how you spell it ?)
i will check in the yellow pages.
and chris, yes the TVBockers dont have a gym yet but we have been looking for one for quite a while now, with no success.

thanks
jordan