Author Topic: Knee Pain  (Read 7993 times)

Offline Bobro

• too much is not enough
Knee Pain
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »
ok i have got a pain in my knee... just my right knee... and its not from a bump or a bang... its like an ache when i land, i dont streighten my leg when i land either i keep them slightly bent... and it only started after doing some bocking tonight...

any ideas??

and last question... have i got my stilts on the right feet, are the padded strap part on the inside or out side of the foot?????
the day after tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life... that way you always have a day in hand

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
Re: Knee Pain
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »
dunno about the knee but whever you have them on the right foot doesnt really matter...if it helps i have it so the buckles are facing the outside ;D
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline jumpin jak

• Flippy!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:05:46 PM »
i look at the buckles to decide like freakazoid (buckles outwards)   ;D

Offline Bobro

• too much is not enough
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
cheers... i will go with buckles on the outside...

will leave this post up for information but i do know why my knee hurts...
i had gotten a little slack with the exersize, so on monday i started again and went for a jog, i was wearing just my trainers. because i land with the side of my foot first this had pulled my knee to the side.. coupled with then bouncing on the flat plates it started to ache...

i have booked some time at the local running shop and they are gonna tell me about my feet and how i land on them so i can by some special running shoes and also adjust my stilts accordingly... honestly i didnt thing altering the tillt on the foot plates would of been so important...
the day after tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life... that way you always have a day in hand

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
I quite often get some knee strain so I wear some knee gym supports almost all the time when I'm bocking.

Offline Kanga Man

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 11:26:04 AM »
I agree with Matt. I get an ache in my right knee when I bounce around. I've started wearing a knee support on that knee and I'm fine now. I stayed off my stilts for a couple weeks (which was hell) just to let my knee heal up and now with the knee support I can bounce around for hours.

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »
I should get a knee support. My legs start hurting after long lengths of bouncing. I went on holiday for a week and my leg seems to have healed now.

Yeah, I'm back