Author Topic: Info is urgent - boomtown fair 13-15th august  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Info is urgent - boomtown fair 13-15th august
« on: July 06, 2010, 10:47:09 PM »
i know its a way away timewise, and we all like to fly by the seat of our pants here a bit, but this is a proper festival (mainly reggae music, some ska, which is what had me looking) and the tickets will go fast

it's in buckingham, but the exact location is kept a secret until the week preceeding the festival to reduce fencehoppers

they want walkabouts, mostly a sort of fancy dress thing, wandering round the festival, but if we're going fancy dress you'll probably want it to be something that wont get too hot i had this back from them when i sent an email expressing interest

"Walkabout ticket allocation is filling fast.  If you come back to me with a proposal (specifying your act/routine with any pictures of costumes etc) then I will consider it and get back to you."

could i get some pictures of the sort of costumes you would wear - information about who would come

the payment would be free tickets to the festival, so you can bounce around it

as for act/routine, i'll just say it's a freestyle thing, i'm going with any ability for this, but i would discourage you coming if you can't do simple tricks like split kicks etc because you are performing, if we get enough people i'll even try to flip on the grass & bail in front of thousands of people (that oughta get some EAs interested though anyone's welcome)

also sidenote, it is possible to get caravan passes, im not sure if those are free too, and you wont be able to bring them to the close sites, but i'll ask about that if we get it

i really need you all to cooperate with me on this ASAP if you want to come

thank you