Author Topic: Emos RIP?  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Emos RIP?
« on: July 21, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »
Where are they? Not seen a tribe in ages. 

Is that, like the great dinosaurs of the past, their time on this planet has past. Or is it simply that they are keeping out of the sun?  Like the Gothlites that they r.

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
Re: Emos RIP?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
well they're all in Birmingham then cos we've still got loads. It seems mine and Nero's key fanbase cos we did some work for the local 'Alternative fashion' store (Emo topshop)

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 06:28:53 PM »
rrrr  yep  can understand that   a/ emos always seemed to love us down sarrff  b/  I know the midlands  un its always cold and miserable...... this maybe somwot biased ...but due to fact that my dad is from wolverhampton and of l8 only reason we return is for funerals. And the cold seems to knock peeps off AND Bushbury crem is built on the most exposed and inhospital hill since calvery ( r they just after more business)

PS who had the bright idea of Cream buses ?

No here down in sarrff its all 'XTREME' short hair cuts, short or tite shorts ( or rolled up trousers) un brougues  wivout sox..does this 'look' have a name?  please enlighten moi

Un 1 wonders if the BCR taratan look will b next?....its overdue!

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »
nearly gone in leeds now, used to have loads of them hanging around the corn exchange but long gone have those days.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 08:24:03 PM »
the chavs have kicked the lips off em all no doubt lol

K-rock, "Emo Topshop", epic epic lulz were had on that one, good form sir!

I much preffer the emos/ scene kids to the current club fashions though, last two clubs ive worked was like the blue checked shirt fan club, 3/4 of the blokes in there were wearing exactly the same abercrombie shirt, and i m,ust say im not a fan!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »
Maybe someone left them out in the sun  :Claugh:
Cause you wouldn't recognise them with a tan  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 09:05:56 PM »
lol jason, i got pics on fakebook of the emo kids in the sun and not one of them were melting.

Q its about time you actually came and bounced with us, as i say weve had enough sun of late that theres been skinny topless bockers all over the shop!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 08:05:18 PM »
i really would love to come up....prob my job   next weekend will b only my 3rd saturday off of the year..and got only just over a weeks notice that that was my day off....in last 6 months on 2 occasions ive not found out till thursday afternoon that my day off was the following monday :Cmad:

I have a cousin who lives in south brum, all of her 4 kids have left home ( oo un 1 is is a brum cop ...so could help hehe) and her un hubby live in a 7 bed house, would love me to go visit un stay and i wonna visit them in turn

I cant do brum in a day ..need a sleep over.  There r due to be big changes soon which should mean... 1 regular sat every 4 weeks off and a £1000 bonus.  If that happens  then its power skips un brum  :Claugh:

Un I dont think ive ever been to the midlands when its been warm/in summer  not in over 40 years