Author Topic: Do i take my stilts to cornwall next week ?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
Do i take my stilts to cornwall next week ?
« on: August 08, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »
im off to cornwall with hannah on monday night / early hours of Tuesday do i take my stilts evan tho i will probably be doing more surfing if any thing but i wouldn't want to miss out on a bocking spot hmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Do i take my stilts to cornwall next week ?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »
If room in car...chuck um in. Most of the coastal towns of Cornwall r pretty 'cliffy' and hilly, which added to pedestrian beach fronts 'should' offer some good bock spots.

Tho most spots will prob b v crowded. So Id think evening bocking would b the order of the day ( even more so if the sun comes out and it gets hot--tho I think weather is due to continue its current ambivalent course :Cno:). Which shouldnt get in the way of your surfing.

Re Surfing, dunno how far down the peninsula you are planning to go. But just behond Newquay is Red River at Gwithian....I reccomend. Bit of a bleak spot ( m8 of mine nearly bought the beach some years ago). But fab surf and  the waves, at the right point in the tide, really are red ( youtube David Bowie's 'ashes to ashes' vid to get an idea). This keeps the swimmers away ( that and the small amounts of arsnic that flows in to the sea here with the river :Ceek:).

OOO and do go look at the thread on the firework competion in Plymouth on Wed and Thur nite...the RR's are planning to do stuff on the Hoe

OOO un take cameras  and post vids un pix :Cyes: