Author Topic: WOOHOO Fell over for the first time ever today :)  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Chris265265

WOOHOO Fell over for the first time ever today :)
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »
So I've been pushing and pushing myself to reach 5ft on my stilts (just can't seem to do it) and several times, I did a few funny dances (a few on video) to keep up right, had to thank a lovely dust bin too :)

But what happened today? First time ever, I have ever fallen over. And how did I do it?.....I bottomed out. My right stilt slammed into the floor, shocked my foot (mind you at this time I had bounced off in the air so I was thinking oh bleep bleep bleep) landed on my feet, and stumbled forward...all on video :) Kind of, cause I kind of half bounce out of the shot a bit, but you can see me fall over :)

Luckily though, it wasn't a bad fall. I went down forward, and a tip I learnt from my sister, if you ever fall with wrist guards, slam your hands on the ground, it pushes you back up. But why did I have to wear my new jeans :) Got a little hole in them, no biggie, I like holes in jeans lol.

Offline Chris265265

Re: WOOHOO Fell over for the first time ever today :)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »
Oh yea, forgot to add...these were the words after I fell over.

*Fall over and land on floor*

Me: Ahh sh..bleep...
This guy who owned stilts before and was in the area: You alright?
Me: Ye I bottomed out...oh please say I got that on video...

Injury? Nope, no pain, 2 little cuts on my knee which didn't bleed at all. Didn't even know I had them until I took em off lol!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:54:28 PM by Chris265265 »

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »
Upload the video then!!

Offline Chris265265

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »
A bit hard to do, cause the video is a bit dark, cause it's almost night, so I need to fix the brightness to make it look ok.