Author Topic: Another post of which Size for me?  (Read 8154 times)

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
Re: Another post of which Size for me?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
I think most people prefer the cuffs but that doesnt mean the knee bars are uncomfy at all.

Thanks!! :)
I went for the knee bar, if i dont like it I'll go for the calf cuff, and order that seperate

I know your based in Cardiff, but do you know any Bockers near Aberystwyth? :)
Thanks! xx
Hey, I live in Aberystwyth! I got my junior bocks in 2007 when I was 12 and then upgraded to the adult version. I was too light really for my 7 Leagues, and not very good at them, so I lost interest. They now sit in my shed and make an occasionally outing every few months. =P

I just logged in and put 'Aberystwyth' in the search to see if anyone'd mentioned me over the past year, and found this thread!

Anyway, I don't really bock much any more, but maybe sometime I'll drag the old stilts out and have a go sometime. I live in Aber so I'll probably see you while I'm out walking my dog or something. Bockers are hard to miss..

Yeah, I'm back

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 02:04:05 PM »
i hated calf cuffs but of course the powrisers 08 model comes with them standered. after a few hours. i am never going back to kneebars :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline HannahCarpetRugg

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »
This post went wrong ignore it :P :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 02:26:26 PM by HannahCarpetRugg »

Offline HannahCarpetRugg

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2010, 02:25:47 PM »
I think most people prefer the cuffs but that doesnt mean the knee bars are uncomfy at all.

Thanks!! :)
I went for the knee bar, if i dont like it I'll go for the calf cuff, and order that seperate

I know your based in Cardiff, but do you know any Bockers near Aberystwyth? :)
Thanks! xx
Hey, I live in Aberystwyth! I got my junior bocks in 2007 when I was 12 and then upgraded to the adult version. I was too light really for my 7 Leagues, and not very good at them, so I lost interest. They now sit in my shed and make an occasionally outing every few months. =P

I just logged in and put 'Aberystwyth' in the search to see if anyone'd mentioned me over the past year, and found this thread!

Anyway, I don't really bock much any more, but maybe sometime I'll drag the old stilts out and have a go sometime. I live in Aber so I'll probably see you while I'm out walking my dog or something. Bockers are hard to miss..

:D really?? now that is awesome Your about same age as me aswell :) :) what school u go to out of interest? :)
Yer you probably will! ;) Im on the prom mainly & near the castle :P
My friends just got some aswell so youl see two tall people around ;) :P

Hannah x

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 04:52:29 PM »
I go to Penweddig.(like all the cool people, haha) I'm 16, female, and my names's Aoife, btw.

That's where I used to bock when I used my stilts regularly. Ah the nostalgia. D'=

Anyway, I put 'Hannah' into Facebook the other day and I'm assuming the one on stilts is you? We also have mutual friends. If I remember correctly, you know Calvin and most of my friends that have horses.

So, yeah, I might out my stilts sometime. I definitely will if the Welshbockers come on a trip up here.

Yeah, I'm back

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 02:01:32 PM »
hehe i think i will be closer to "aber...thinng with" as i am moving to carlisle in cumbria for 2 years
well closer than i am atm the moment living in cornwall.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us