Author Topic: Manchester Meet 18 September  (Read 1942 times)

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
Manchester Meet 18 September
« on: August 27, 2010, 01:50:26 AM »
There is a bocking meet in Manchester being arranged on facebook for the 18 September, Can't post a link  :Cnah:
So here is details; :CGEEK:
Time 18 September · 12:00 - 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Manchester 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: Leom Gould

More info Just a day out for the beginners and pros to learn new stuff have a good laugh and do some old school bocking in Manchester. we shall meet at 12 at which ever train station you get off at so that is between Victoria / Piccadilly Train stations. We will be going from the City Centre to salford quays very chilled out relaxed place the modern side of Manchester with great views and lots of steps flat floor bridge's transport and fo...od places and it has its own shopping Centre for them who wish to drive there is also car parks. It will be a great day out as I have also found a few people in Manchester who are willing to make it down most of them are beginners so I do hope to see you there.

as I said before about meeting up you will need your money for coach or train fair and you will also need the maximum of £10 for food and transport from Manchester to Salford and if you wish to go shopping it is a nice place for it.
I hope to see you all there.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 01:58:04 AM by SNuD »

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline 3.141592654

• Just call me "Pi"
    • Convenient Blog
Re: Manchester Meet 18 September
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 11:22:27 PM »
Aye aye captain.

Offline xgouldleomx

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
Hi This is leom gould just to let you guys now if you are attending please text or phone me or write on here my number is 07832481292 would be spot on if you could text me because if you are going then I cal call you on the day to see what station you are getting off at. cheers

Offline clausewitz101

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
I'll be coming along, I live in Salford so I can meet anyone pretty much anywhere.
Try Again. Fail Again. Fail Better
Operation: Exile commenced 20/12/2011

Average guy with CF
www.cftraveller.blogspot.com

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 09:51:14 PM »
Rats. I'm at home this weekend but I left my stilts behind in Birmingham.

Have fun guys.