Author Topic: need to find fellow bockers in FIFE SCOTLAND  (Read 3947 times)

Offline liamg123

need to find fellow bockers in FIFE SCOTLAND
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:05:08 PM »
I have had my PJ's for 2 years but i never went on them since about a month ago for the one reason that i had no-one to bock with :Cno: and it was boring on my own :CSLEEP:. my friend will be gettin bocks soon :Cbiggrin: but if you live in fife in scotland please reply to this :Cyes:.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Re: need to find fellow bockers in FIFE SCOTLAND
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
I know loads of people in Newcastle and around that area, not sure how far from Fife that is but maybe easy by train
DC

Offline liamg123

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 08:17:45 PM »
do you mean newcastle in fife because theres a little place called newcastle just up from me or do you mean newcastle in england?? :Hoofies2:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 08:46:42 PM »
Newcastle England unfortunatly

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »
DC   ,   Fife a lil to the North of Edinburgh.  U best to make clear if its Newcastle apon tyne or under Lyme.

But back to Scotland.   THere 'was' a largist group active in Arbroath ( tho only posted a few times here). Try doing a search on that that here see where it leads.

I fear that whilst there 'may' be active Scots peeps on stilts, these forum is mainly used by the English...which may mean they just dont use it

Offline Cw1810

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58:10 AM »
Hey, dont know if your still looking but im in fife, 10 mins from glenrothes, iv not been on mine in a while either cause its not the samme on your own, anyway let me know if yournstill active.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 07:16:24 PM »
Probably best to send him a PM CW1810

It has been a couple of years since he posted on here but it might still go through to his e-mail account

Good luck with finding someone to bock with

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
hey :) dont know if this helps or not but im looking for a few guys to go bocking with im from aberdeen scotland so i think there is 3 people from east scotland now :) be good if we all had a bock  :Cbiggrin:
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !