Author Topic: Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition  (Read 13645 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition
« on: October 22, 2010, 10:47:23 AM »
Probably our biggest giveaway ever!

Prizes:
1. Pro-Jump Exo Pro Jumping Stilts
2. Pro-Jump Exo Jumping Stilts
3, 4, & 5. Choose from 1 of our new top of the range bindings.

Competition Starts: Friday 22nd Oct 2010
Competition Ends: Monday 24th January 2011

Competition: Generating the most effective positive Pro-Jump Product & Brand Awareness Campaign

How will the winner be judged: The winner will be judged on the effort put in, the uniqueness of the campaign and the amount of exposure it resulted in.

Will someone definitely win? unfortunately not, the entries have to be of a good quality and effort needs to be put in, half hearted attempts will not be considered!

Competition ideas: Creating a Pro-Jump Promo Vid that goes viral, Creating the largest Facebook group dedicated to the new Pro-Jump Exo Range, Organising an Pro-Jump themed event that attracts loads of attention, supporting a charity event, getting into the record books, Getting media coverage etc

How to enter Simply let us know what you are doing in this thread, when you are ready for us to see your official entry please post it in the OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

Competition Rules:

•The competitions are open to all Pro-Jump forum members (see below for countries we can post to)

•Do not attempt anything that could tarnish the Pro-Jump brand or put yourself in danger, these entries will not be considered.  

•Members can enter as many times as they like

•By entering the competitions you are giving all rights to the videos / pictures / work / administration rights to Pro-Jump to use as they wish, whether you win or not. Originals must be sent in if requested.

•Winners will be notified within 14 days

•Where we can not offer the original prize an alternative or equivalent will be sent out or offered

•The competition prizes can be sent to the following countries with postage included:
UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Poland, Italy, Rep of Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Luxemberg, Slovenia, Spain, Lithuania, Sweden, Hungary, Finland, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia

•The competition prizes can be sent to the following countries without postage included: Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Serbia, Greek islands, Switzerland, Taiwan, Canada, Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand      

Unfortunately, due to patent related issues we can not send any Pro-Jump's to the USA, however if you have friends or family in the UK, we would be happy to send them to them on your behalf.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:53:45 PM by webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Re: Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Nov 2010 Competition
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
Good luck every one :)

Offline Chrishead

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »
Its a shame i don't have any pro-jumps apart from some frames otherwise i would do my best, however im away at a LAN party this weekend so i'll take my stilts and advertise pro-jump :D
For Sale: Paracute, Used once, Never opened, Small stain.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 08:17:05 PM »
Sounds Crackin' ;)

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »
Almost finished my entry :D
DC

Offline Bounce

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »
Are the exo's the elite things?? lol i want some!

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 01:40:27 PM »
Really nice competition, had a great little promotional stunt for this if I wasn't in contract. I will be on the look out for the next one. Hopefully in the spring.

best of luck.

Joe

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »
With just three weeks left till this competition ends with some very sweet prizes I should add, whose taking part as I've not seen much interest yet :(

Offline lynch

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 05:14:20 PM by lynch »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 01:59:03 AM »
Just over a week left ppl!

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
I have submitted my entry :)

I Understand that it isn't really a brand awareness campaign as it should be, but it's something that could be played to show a more novice level of stilting. It may not be brilliant but hey, I dont have the time, I mean taking 10% of my biology AS tomorrow and more later in the week. :L

Also, I think it is the wrong time of the year/season for this, as to really advertise pro-jump I think better weather is needed, and more free time, also around summer time the press are all over sports and suchlike :L

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 12:58:42 AM »
I'm submitting my entries now. =) I hope you all like them. I'm really pleased with the results! ^_^
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 01:23:38 AM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 02:09:37 AM »
The waiting is torture. ^_^ Roll on the 10th of Decmber. =)
In the mean time, I'd love to hear your comments on my vids. =)
What do you think? ...Be gentle, I was injured in the second one. Aha. ^_^

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pro-Jump-Exo/154081107969850

'Nero & Neo' video: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=102736103130910

'Hand Stilts' video: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=105153482889172

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »
Hi All

Firstly I'd like to thank those who entered, however after careful consideration I felt that none of the entries truly captured the essence of the what we were after in the competition as the winner had to be judged on the effort put in, the uniqueness of the campaign and the amount of exposure it resulted in." due to this I want to give the current entries a chance to get more exposure and the option to improve on them and give others a chance to enter.

@ Squeeker - I enjoyed your video, but as you said it wasn't really fitting to what the competition required, I also take on board what you said about the timing and you're probably right so I am extending the competition to give more people a chance to take part

@ Lynch - Your fb group idea was a good one but once you opened it, it seems that it was abandoned with no status updates etc, effort needs to be made to increase the members and drive more traffic to it, it may do well :) I know you were trying to do something else as well and extending the competition will give you the chance to do that.

@ Brendan - I think you did really well with your facebook page but I think it needs time to run a while to see how well it does, your updates are well times and appropriate and its not been left there. With the Nero & Neo vid I really enjoyed it, but I don't think it fits with what we are trying to do with this competition. Your Handstilts vid on the other has potential if it then goes on to show a pair of exos and what you can do with it and if you can get it on youtube and get a lot of views and links to the products you are definitely onto something.

@ nakedsamuraiguy - Great idea, I think they do need polishing up a little, but you are on the right path if they get some following on youtube, as at the moment none of the vids have resulted in many views.

I felt a bit bad that I couldn't choose a winner, but I will provide each of you with a credit of £15 to use on our sites, just pm me to use it. As the competition is extended it still gives you a chance to take part and still have the option of winning.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 04:16:12 PM »
UNfortunatly I have not been able to get my entry in yet, however it will be in by Sunday if the competition remains open till then :)

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »
How long is it being extended for?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »
Im thinking maybe leaving it till end of Jan unless you guys think beginning of Jan would be better? One of the criteria's its getting judges on is the amount of exposure it results in so I think it needs to have time for the entry to generate that.   

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »
Aww, ok. =( I'm slightly disappoined as I did put a lot of effort in, but it's very kind of you to award everyone a small prize. =) You already stated there wouldn't necessarily be a winner, so that's really awesome of you. =) That's what sets Pro-Jump apart from other companies. =)

...I'm going to add something to the 'Hand Stilts' vid if you think it has a chance. I have a couple of ideas that should make it stand out. =) And then I'll YouTube it.

End of January will be torture to wait! Lol. But whatever you think is best.

Offline nakedsamuraiguy

• Group: Riser Raptors
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 11:09:42 PM »
Thanks for the CC, sadly we only had one day to film, and one night to edit due to various issues. A little shameless pluggins from some blog sites and various forums I run in should help those numbers increase :) Also the polishing can be done that we all have more time

Bock On

Offline lynch

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 12:25:43 AM »
wicked thank you naz i know i have left the exo page to do its own thing and i have been inviting people to it but i havent not put updates on it in which i should do but work been calling me in for over time and on my other little project its working couldnt on alduts but can on kids im really proud of him i just need to do a write up and sent it in to be pulbished so i think till the end of jan really would give everyone's time to devlop

thank you onces a gain for the credit do you still have the old hoves in stock the bolt on ones if i remember they was £14 for a set ??

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Re: Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »
COMPETITION EXTENDED UNTIL:  Monday 24th January 2011

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »
Come on folks

Theres a set of Exo's up for grabs here

If you lot don't get a move on I'll enter  :Claugh:

With an hour of my bocking on video (oops that might put people off  :Claugh: so maybe not )

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
:o Forgot about this, posted my entry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 02:39:42 PM by Biohazard »

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »
Any news on the results?