Author Topic: Bockism  (Read 7800 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Bockism
« on: November 17, 2010, 12:35:39 AM »
Wow

I go ofline for an hour and look what happens  :Claugh:

I don't subscribe to any particular religion due to not liking the way most of them are political

I believe that all should be allowed their beliefs however unbelievable so long as they don't hurt anyone else (although I do like pointing out the odd historical inacuracy which can cause a healthy debate sometimes  :Claugh:)

Christianity is an adopted religion that has its roots in the middle east despite many people acting like we invented it

And not sure but wasn't Jesus classed as a Profit in Islam if so maybe we should get with the update  :Claugh: (like windows)

Now I quite like the idea of restarting Druidism  :Cbiggrin: (I mean there would be a wild rush not to be a Virgin for a start  :Claugh:)

Also those long robes cover a multitude of weight problems (might be a bit breezy in the winter though)

Hammy you've been a bit of a Clot mate but I think I understand what you meant religion isn't the problem it's the way that people twist it and use it as a weapon that is the problem

Ooh and you would have been better saying it's PC gone mad cause if it is true it was probably an Idiot thinking he was doing the right thing

Lets start our own Religion then we can all be

BOCKING GODS  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Bockism
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 12:39:49 AM »
Lmfao
I like the start our own religion idea !

What would we call it, bockism? :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Bockism
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 12:41:29 AM »
Are we worshiping Alexander Boeck :P because in that case I play the my first name card and become the chosen one :D
DC

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Bockism
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 12:50:58 AM »
How about the

Bocking Druids  :Claugh:

That way we get the best of both worlds  :Cbiggrin: (I think this could be bigger than the Banned Bockers  :Claugh:)

So how many people do we need to get recognised (Jedi did it  :Cbiggrin:)

So what do you recon Brother Aidenh and Brother DC  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
Bockism
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 12:55:32 AM »
We should get those monk gowns with the big hoods but customize them to say Bock on Druid Style :P

But yes brother Jason I'm liking your idea of merging the 2 therefore we are are own gods ooooooooo.

Not Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:
 :Claugh:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Bockism
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
Brother Jason, does that make meets worship events?
DC

Offline binop9

Bockism
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »
I would just like to say that

I am not a rasist some of my best friends are White..

( taken from a comedy sketch )
Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People in Large Groups...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Bockism
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 08:17:09 PM »
Yes Brothers we are not meeting we are worshiping from now on  :Cbiggrin:

I would like to put forward Wednesday as our day of rest and prayer (breaks the working week up)

So if you would inform your employers of your change of religion and explain that you will be unable to work on Wednesdays unless paid double time (the extra money is to appease the Bocking gods and must be spent on Stilts etc)  :Cbiggrin:

But we do not believe in going against other religions so we will be also respecting the Jewish Sabath (Saturday) and the Christian day of rest (Sunday) both to be paid at double time and the money spent as above  :Cbiggrin:

If all the Brothers are in agreement with this please say AYE  :Claugh:

More ideas to follow

Brother Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Ps Naz can we have a little monk smiley please  :Claugh:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Bockism
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 11:54:29 PM »
I don;t like Wednesdays now :(

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
Bockism
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 12:23:49 AM »
AYE

I agree to that plan jason :P lol

Brother Aidan  :Cnotworthy:

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Bockism
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 02:55:07 AM »
i'll be holding a sermon in the gym hall each wednesday =P

this week's collection is toward new crash mats, so that we may better educate our youth on flipping

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
Brother Jason, do we not need a line like
'May the Bock be with you' (not copyright from Starwars) :P
Brother DC

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 04:26:35 PM »
I'm all for paid religious holidays! ^_^ Will there be present giving?! How about Bockmas trees and chocolate Bocker eggs? ^_^ All religions should embrace chocolate!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 08:50:44 PM »
Wow we have a Post of our own  :Claugh:

I wonder if it crept up on Moses like it has on me  :Cbiggrin:

Sound like a good start DC and the reply could be "Bounce higher Brother/Sister"

Ok Brethren it sounds like we need a few Comandments  :Cbiggrin: (I should be good at this  :Claugh:)

1 Thou shall worship as often and for as long as you Want to/Can, indoors or out come rain or shine (bit like the US post  :Csmile: )

2 Chocolate shall be forthcoming at all worship meetings in copious amounts as will be fizzy drinks etc

3 Post worship Alcohol shall flow like rivers for all who want it (and can pay for it (no freebes here  :Cbiggrin:)) or during the meeting if you are a member
   of such sects as "Skyhigh" who find they can worship better under the influence  :Claugh:

4 Naz is hereby elected as "High Priestess" due to her closeness to the source of "PJ's"  :Claugh: (If I'm in this so are you Naz  :Cbiggrin:)

5 Each "Group" (as the worship groups shall be called) will concider all Bockers equal and try to help the less athletic amongst them to achieve better
   worship

6 The "Flip" shall be met with a cry of "Oooooohh" and be concidered a very good form of worship as are all "Tricks"

Ok Brothers and Sisters hows that for a start

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 09:44:46 PM »
Very good brother Jason, but commandment 5 will be very hard for brother DC to follow :L He is too simple to help for long ><

Offline Hammy

• Voted RR's Group Clown
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »
To all

I believe that this is the begining of a major religion and this should be worshiped for years to come. The religion should be recognised by all.

Brother Hammy

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »
Brothers and Sisters of the Bocking druid religious circle !

I call upon your ears in the name of the Boeck and the Stilt and the Holy Beer :Cnotworthy:

I think we should actually have this as a new group it seem very much the new Religion :P

Did we deicide an actual name Brothers and Sisters :P

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 08:33:53 AM »
'Bockism' we aspire when we die to go to 'Bockonia' were we get endless amounts of our loved stilts :D
However due to Q being the postman there it is always late delivery :D
(Love you Q)
Brother DC

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 09:53:50 AM »
not to be fascist but
 HEIL MEILENSTEIFEL!!!!

xx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »

3 Post worship Alcohol shall flow like rivers for all who want it (and can pay for it (no freebes here  :Cbiggrin:)) or during the meeting if you are a member
   of such sects as "Skyhigh" who find they can worship better under the influence  :Claugh:

I love this!

Aye, bockism.

Bouncer higher exalted family!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »
the holy church of Risers!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »
Ok it sounds like the main vote is for "Bockism"  :Cnotworthy: :Cnotworthy:

So we better start a list somewhere  :Claugh:

Do we think the Club bit is a good place

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 07:51:46 PM »
Indeed, however I vote Jason for 'grandmaster' and Naz for 'HighPriestess' all who agree say 'Bock'!
Brother DC

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 08:12:11 PM »
BOCK!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 08:54:09 PM »
Bock!

So we have...

Naz - High Priestess
Jason - Grandmaster

Then the Brothers:
Aidan (me)
DC
Nero
Hammy
Squeeker

Then the Sisters
Are there any yet lol :P

If I have missed people out then please just like quote my list and add your self or others you know of this is just a rough draft haha XD

Aidan  :Cwink: