Author Topic: 4 day weekend 2011  (Read 7941 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: 4 day weekend 2011
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »
Lol why don't you all meet at the top of a biiiiiiiig hill sit in an absolutely massive trolley and just roll down a hill dead fast :)

Rules are your not allowed breaks or steering :)

This would be a really good meet to travel in a mini bus going everywhere and my dad has a license to drive any vehicle under 7 tonne (he's a delivery driver) but he lives in Manchester and dosent know what these stilts are :) Hope I have helped you all out lots :P  :Claugh:

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »
What I was suggesting (what many of you are too young or too new at this sport to remember) is similar to the almighty bus trip that took place in March 2007.
At the time, the only real bocking gym was in Bradford and used by Stevie and B-Bounce (brucie and zeb if that means anything to you) and they agreed to let everyone come up to the gym for a weekend and sleep over in the gym.
7Leagues paid for a 17 seater mini bus which I hired in Cardiff and we loaded with some welsh bockers, headed to bristol and picked up some JJ's and kiola and then headed up to the midlands and grabbed Becky and then over to Leicester and picked up ET and that annoying kid who's name I cant remember (long gone).
Anyway it was an awesome weekend. Virtually none of us knew each other and those of us that are still around are good friends today still.

Now with local gyms being more available, and there being a lot more than 15 bockers wanting to be involved with this, I'm not sure it's practical to do again but if it is and a location was good, I'd definately be up for it. For what its worth, in 2007 I drove that minibus 960 miles in 48 hours, got very little sleep and actually managed not to bock the entire weekend. But it was still awesome.

Shame the audio has been removed but this is part 1 of a video evil mark took:
&feature=related

Offline joe1821232

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
good point bbmbloke
brums central bt there is limited space, it could work but i guess i should send you guys pics of where we seem to meet

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 12:33:59 AM »
7Leagues paid for a 17 seater mini bus which I hired in Cardiff and we loaded with some welsh bockers, headed to bristol and picked up some JJ's and kiola and then headed up to the midlands and grabbed Becky and then over to Leicester and picked up ET and that annoying kid who's name I cant remember (long gone).
Anyway it was an awesome weekend. Virtually none of us knew each other and those of us that are still around are good friends today still.
The annoying kid was a kid called Jake. I can't remember what his forum name was. I would like to point out that Jumpin Jak and I are labelled the wrong way round on that video. My 2 favourite moments of that trip will always be "That sprog posts a ton of crap" "Yes, I do", and "ET's gay? ET'S GAY?!" :Claugh:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 12:36:11 AM »
ET's GAY!

:D

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 02:38:15 AM »
this sounds really good birmingham / bradford arn't to far away from me birmigham new street is about 2h30 by train from carlisle so if there was a meet there i could do it :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 07:23:38 PM »
I think the problem we face is a location and a good reason for choosing that location.

At the time, Bradford gym was the only place to bock inside that we knew of in the UK. It had the added bonus of a foam pit, trampoline, trampet and all the mats in the world plus we could sleep in it. Everyone really wanted to go there.

I dont know of any location or venue at the present time that offers a similar attraction to everyone.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 10:18:54 PM »
I dont know of any location or venue at the present time that offers a similar attraction to everyone.
Locky's house - It's full of s***s.

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 03:45:49 AM »
according to sprog locky's house and using my great powers of deduction could be full of s**ts, shots ,s***s , slaps, or stilts?
which one is the most likely?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 04:09:05 PM »
because of the stupid stars what is S***s it cant be stilts because there is only 3 :P

Is it something rude :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
s***s = poops :P and the other s***s = an unfaithful man or lady.
so yes i was being rude :P

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »
it's s-l-a-g-s :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2010, 10:38:58 PM »
The annoying kid was a kid called Jake. I can't remember what his forum name was. I would like to point out that Jumpin Jak and I are labelled the wrong way round on that video. My 2 favourite moments of that trip will always be "That sprog posts a ton of crap" "Yes, I do", and "ET's gay? ET'S GAY?!" :Claugh:

Was that Bobman with the shock horror to my preference

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »
Yes, truly a magical moment in all our lives.

I also remember me and jono sat in the bradford gym when we first met you and jon goes to me something like "I think he's a big woofta"

Happy days :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2010, 08:04:48 AM »
Yes, truly a magical moment in all our lives.

I also remember me and jono sat in the bradford gym when we first met you and jon goes to me something like "I think he's a big woofta"

Happy days :)

LOL...Yes Happy days  :Cbiggrin:

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 04:51:27 AM »
This looks worth watching. We had a great meet in Brum last summer..... arrrr seems so long ago now!!!!

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline RRparlbystumble

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 03:13:42 AM »
it's s-l-a-g-s :)

okay i'm definatly at locky ;)

joke.

Offline bendover90

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »
weres part 2????