Author Topic: help with removing top bearing and spacers to get the spring out please  (Read 2677 times)

Offline billymaya

right ive had my 90 kg springs arrive today just taken the pro jump apart but cant get the spring out as its wedged between the bearing and the white spacers am i supposed to remove the bearing?? i see theres plastic black kinda washers at each end of the bearing but look like they are glued on dont wanna snap them off any suggestions please?

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
Re: help with removing top bearing and spacers to get the spring out please
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »
with a bit of force they ussually pop out, you do need to remove the bearing and most of the time the washers to if you havnt done it before its ussually quite hard to move for the first time.

Hope that helps

Offline billymaya

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 03:32:19 PM »
thanks paul got it in the end didnt relise the black washers were quite so deep either end of the bearing but managed to pop them out and changed the springs over only problem is now ive swapped um over one of the white spacers has fallen out bloody things lol ill have to take them in

Offline Hammy

• Voted RR's Group Clown
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »
when did you get the new springs

Offline billymaya

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »
arrived this morning bud from ebay they were so well wrapped it took me 10 mins to get them open lol, still waiting for my calf cuffs to be delivered with my new hoofs :( some how dont think they are gonna get here today even though it was next day delivery which sucks :(

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
No probs glad you got them changed =)