Author Topic: I JUST GOT ARRESTED!  (Read 5959 times)

Offline bendover90

I JUST GOT ARRESTED!
« on: December 14, 2010, 03:08:13 AM »
Hey guys

ok so i just got back from bocking my local site (gueensgate for those who know me) so it was cold and i was tired and hungry so i decide to walk inside (still on my bock's, which is nothing ive not done before) to get something to eat and warm up.

so i walk into mc donalds ( off my bocks ) eat then " re-mount" then make my way into the heart of the shopping centre, then i notice im being tracked by the big white CCTV cameras in the celings "hmm bet there like WTF".

so i get to were in going and am met by a PCSO (POLICE CAN SOD OFF) officer, so i don my "yes sir, no sir 3 bags full " hat and get ready for a tellin off.

and this is how the convo went

PCSO " OI....THUG....GET DOWN AND BLOODY WALK!"    ME "I beg your pardon, look mate you dotn have s**t on me im not doing anything wrong so why did you come marching over and call me a thug"      PCSO "look you little scrot im havign a bad day so why dotn you just trot along and go home"    ME "erm how about you "trot" along and get a real job ya d**k head"

ok so now at this point im starting to get p**sed of at this guy (im off my bocks) so he asks me to wait while he calls the real police, obv i say no re mount and run off.

now tbh i had a mask on as it was blody cold but i took it off when i went inside, i was not bouncign and i was not running, so in theroy i was not doing anything dangerous

so why did this guy coem over and abuse his right to stop me

either way i was arrested and then releaed later that day for.......disturbign the peace

fukin pigs

wann know if anyone else had anything like this happen to them

cheers guys

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: I JUST GOT ARRESTED!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 02:16:10 PM »
It looks like the guy was having a bad day and taken it out on you or was just one of the annoying types that had nothing better to do. I think its not right the way he spoke to you but you should not have reacted in the manner you did and should have probably waited for the police office. In this situation I would have taken his name and number if they have something like this, walked away when given the chance and put in an official complaint about his behavior.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:15 PM »
Soz you got the probs.

But yep the drill is, go along with them ( cos they can simply hit you with an ASBO, which has a small level of proof and if you breach it, you get a criminal record). But note time and place and conversation and names and numbers , if possible ( but noting time and place 'should' mean the person can be tracked and identified).

Then contact the relevent authority ( email will do), advice can be got here. Be it Chief Constatble or council. I good 1 is to simply write to your local councillor, stating the facts...they love to do work for their constituents and with luck will do all the work for you.

I did that with a gruff nasty security in front of bournemouth pier, result...nice letter from council saying they have no health and safty probs with us!  Oh as an aside, 1 week after the inncident, in exactly same place, same day, same time...a cop car drove up to us, cop lent out and shouted at us to do tricks!!!  So there are no rules for whats right or wrong i fear

More recently, in Portsmouth, we were asked to stop cos we were 'dissin Nelson'. Yep I know e been dead 200 years..but some1 objected to us bouncing near a statue of him.

We stopped, but we related this to a JJ member who is a bar manager...and knows the right people in the council who give permission for 'outdoor stuff'. Yep, yet another nice letter saying we can bounce all over pompy!! And we had to use it a couple of weeks later.

Basically go along with them...then get , basically, legal justification....if they cant, you get a letter saying its OK for you to carry on.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »
Never have had any trouble with the police or Pcso's while out on my bocks but
I never go into Shopping Malls on them due to it being private land and tend to avoid the more crowded areas in town

Also I tend to be very polite even under duress (found it works better later in court  :Claugh:)

My reaction if anything like that happened would be to turn the vid on on my phone and continue being polite
Once the anyone realises they are on film they normally change attitudes also it is now admisable in court

If this Pcso is that much of a problem there should be complaints against him that are public record (If you want to fight the charge)

Golden rule is never run as Police always chase anyone running :Cbiggrin:

How did they find you to arrest you after you ran surely you didn't hang around waiting  :Claugh:

Shame really as you now have a criminal record and that won't help with job searching later as a lot of companys check

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »
My mum and dad are the police around my area :P
Although they are real police and also dislike PCSO's :D say they are to gobby for there own good.
But in all seriousness, police can not ask you to remove them as they are counted as an extension to your body, as you are strapped to them and walking on them (much like a normal person). If they had wheels then they could though :D Although if there is a bylaw where you live against jumping stilts that is unlucky :D

Offline billymaya

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »
well i never knew that alex you learn a new thing every day lol

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »
cant stop u walkin on um, yep....but can demand 1 stops some activities on um...ie 180 split kicks in a busy shopping area ( and pretty well fair enuff) cos its dangerous.

But like jason said..b nice, have ya camphone running....and then email it to the chief constable......by law she/he will have to follow it up   and its such a pain to support 'NO' and prove it . the chances r  ,u will come out ahead, cos u get a nice letter saying sorry, carry on'  and you can copy it to all ya friends for them to use as well.

But 1 warning there r 'odd areas'  1st private property ( many shopping centres), many/most public parks ( not natural right of way), crown property ( the big parks in london the New Forest where the 'Vederers'  ( a creation of William the conquerer ( or b*****d as he was previously known)) r a bizzare law to themselves) and as  a last example ( and ive come foul here) pavements owned by a 'port authority' ----in poole, on the harbour front, the pavement on 1 side is public right of way on the other side the port authority, and they can , and did, ask us to move on.. and these sort of places have for their defence bizarre laws ( still in effect)'clearing all impediments to a stout defence against perfidious frenchmen' and rounding up of 'vagrents, hawkers, low wimmin, sprogs , drunks and all of a general low kind'......and its no use going head to head with them

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 11:54:38 PM »
Everyone has already told you but there is absolutely no law against walking with these you wouldn't ask a guy in a wheelchair to get off because it has wheels :P

skate boards skates and bikes yes ok there banned they can get on them but as its has been said these are not like them and you can get away with it say your disabled :P (mentally as we all are XD)

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline bendover90

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 02:44:09 AM »
OK GUYS UPDATE FOR YOU!

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED I AM CLEARED OF ALL WORNG DOING AND THE PCSO HAS EEN SUSPENED PENDING FURTHER INVESTIGATION!

THEY TRACKED ME VIA CCTV JASON!

Offline joe1821232

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 10:00:13 AM »
i got told off once but only by security guards, if they tell you off just get off

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 02:39:31 PM »
How much of this was to do with you wearing stilts and how much the mask (balaclava I assume?)

:spudT:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 05:39:07 PM »
I love that he's been suspended. I haven't had any issues while bocking, but when free-running I always used to run away. If it was just a security guard instead of police, I would even let them catch up a bit before losing them again. Lol. ^_^

More recently however, I realised that if I'm not doing anything wrong, it makes more sense to stop and have a chat with them. You can educate them and build a rapport. Or if they're just power-tripping *insert insult here* then you can get them in trouble, which is equally satisfying. ^_^

It was nuts to run away on stilts dude! ^_^ They're so hard to climb in. Lol.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline bendover90

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 07:30:54 PM »
spud, i shouldnt think thedy had an isue with the mask i didnt have it on most  of the day and took it off when i went inside

AND YER I WAS PRETTY MUCH NAKERD BUY THE TIME I STOPPED RUNNING!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen how hard it is to become a PCSO or even a Police Officer and some of the pigs I've seen are crap !! they hardly know there rights laws or anything total morons

I'm glad he's been suspended they need a kick up the ass they think there all high and mighty when they have the same powers as a citizen (maybe a few tiny extras) they just get high vis and a radio :P

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 09:30:51 PM »
we've had a bit of trouble from the "piglets" in plymouth mostly by the cathedral and sir francis drake memorial which is fiar enough but they do just like to make trouble.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us