Author Topic: New Pro-Jumps  (Read 3098 times)

Offline aztectrev

New Pro-Jumps
« on: April 17, 2007, 03:23:35 PM »
Got my Pro-Jumps today, and been on them for about an hour. When I got off them I felt really worn out and tired, anyone else feel like that the first time?

Anyway gonna practice some more on them, i can walk quite well now, and run a bit, but still a bit bad at running well. Jumping, I can hardly jump at all without feeling like i'll fall forwards.

I'll perhaps post a video or some pics later of me on them, see what you think  ;D

And anyone have any tips?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: New Pro-Jumps
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »
Prepare yourself for bockers back over the next few weeks and possibly your abs will ache a little depending on how fit you are/old you are.

Welcome to our world :D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum

and don't worry - the aches just mean ur working muscles u've not used in a while

look forward to your pics & vids

:)

Naz

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
Yeh, its just like a good work out on them, if you aren't used to it then it should wear you out. You will get used to it soon, look forward to the videos

Offline aztectrev

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 06:47:27 PM »
Been practicing more and I my running skills also have got better and each time I get faster and faster  ;D

It still scares me to death still when trying to jump, even if I'm not jumping high. Its kind of scary when you feel the power under your feet increasing with each bounce  :o

I'm going to start trampolining to help me learn how to flip, that the best way to start learning how to flip?

Anyway I'm only 16, and i'm fit and healthy enough to be able to learn, and i'm determined to flip on my projumps  ;)

Here's a pic of me on them:

Will post some videos of me on them in the next few days  ;D and in the mean time, more jumping  ;)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:42:22 AM by aztectrev »

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 06:59:23 PM »
but it is a 'good' ache.  You feel you have got it for a reason  and it helps you to rember the fun.  But all within reason. I dont think many people do, but do some warm up movements 1st. The type taught before aerobics or circuit training ( ask PE teech if in doubt), that will reduce alot of the pains