Author Topic: 12.5 stone  (Read 2238 times)

Offline BuzzCobain

12.5 stone
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
hey, i just found out about these and they look so cool, and it just so happens i might be abe to order a pair if i can scr***e enough cash together this weekend, and also just found out that i have a friend that lives near me has a pair already, i think im going to buy the M90s because my friend said that you can floor them and hurt your back? has anyone experience that?

cheers

and nice to meet you all guys, great sport...

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
Re: 12.5 stone
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 10:22:22 PM »
This flooring your friend is reffering to is more commonly known as bottoming out, im about 56kg and i'm constantly bottoming out my m60 projumps, it doesnt hurt but it absorbs all the energy and isn't comfy.

In order to make sure you don't bottom out within the first couple of weeks of getting them make sure you buy the next weight range up and you will get a much better bounce out of them.

Hope this helps

Also where abouts are you?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline BuzzCobain

Re: 12.5 stone
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »
Thanks, yeh he bought one pair, not knowing much about them, did a little lookin around and bought a new pair lol because of it, im in Stowmarket in suffolk, so hopefully me n him will start a new group in our town, when we convince our friends to buy em lol