Author Topic: People Watching You  (Read 24007 times)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
Re: People Watching You
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 01:18:54 PM »
lol.....hey kid if you think heelys are cool suck on these....aah theres nothing better than having something better than something else.... :D

I agree with that, lol  ;D Heeleys are annoying and dangerous, where our PJ's are safe! and we get people watching us, because they have never seen anything like it!!  ;D ;D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 03:58:37 PM »
lol.....hey kid if you think heelys are cool suck on these....aah theres nothing better than having something better than something else.... :D

I agree with that, lol  ;D Heeleys are annoying and dangerous, where our PJ's are safe! and we get people watching us, because they have never seen anything like it!!  ;D ;D

I agree, PJ's might be just as dangerous as heelys but we don't go bouncing around airports and annoying old ladies(not that much anyway) and people love watching us bounce. I hate heelys >:( Why would anyone buy them instead of PJ's??

Yeah, I'm back

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 06:58:09 PM »
Because the parents have no common sense!!! Just buy them a bike or a skateboard, or pay a little bit extra for a set of PJ's!!!!

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »
their hasnt been any reports yet of people getting killed on PJ's however in the mirror some kid had a road accident and was killed....what was he wearing heelys
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 07:00:06 AM »
their hasnt been any reports yet of people getting killed on PJ's however in the mirror some kid had a road accident and was killed....what was he wearing heelys

So someone was misfortunate enough to be killed whilst wearing heelys (sp) and that automatically makes bocks better than them...... LOL. You guys all sound like it's a case of "we're better than you"

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »
Well most PJ user are responsible. I think Heelys are more dangerous to the public. In my opinion, bocks ARE better than heelys anyway.  :PAlthough I suppose most parents would be more ready to let their children buy Heelys as they seem less dangerous.

Yeah, I'm back

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »
Well until they have an accident, then the parents will panick!!! Thats why I love my PJ's!!!  ;D

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 10:34:48 PM »
I reckon they could backflip on heelies if you stick your arm out (by accident of course ) just as they go by at about face height with enought speed I think they could generate a back flip or maybe half of one  ;D

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 09:32:35 AM »

So someone was misfortunate enough to be killed whilst wearing heelys (sp) and that automatically makes bocks better than them...... LOL. You guys all sound like it's a case of "we're better than you"

It is a case of us being better dammit....lol :D
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 01:15:22 PM »
I think the kid in heelys got run over ( it was evening and dark) partly cos the driver estimated his likely speed but a wizz on the heelies and no looking at the road and the kid was under the car :o(

Police seem to hve no probs with 'risers. I do get problems with private security guards who say I 'might fall over ' and hurt people .

As the police have agreed with me if you fall on risers you just got striaght down and just hurt yourself ( possibly). Now as skate boards and rollerblades are banned in most shopping centres and bocks seem for the most part unwelcome, it would be interesting to walk into a shopping centre and start pointing out kids on heelys and demand action and if not why. As this would mean demanding the kids leave or have to take their shoes off would be dead funny. And remain watching all the time and point out that if you dont see it kept up you will be of the opinion that sk8 boards etc should not be banned  ;D

oo i love to stir things up

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 06:47:48 PM »
I think the kid in heelys got run over ( it was evening and dark) partly cos the driver estimated his likely speed but a wizz on the heelies and no looking at the road and the kid was under the car :o(

Police seem to hve no probs with 'risers. I do get problems with private security guards who say I 'might fall over ' and hurt people .

As the police have agreed with me if you fall on risers you just got striaght down and just hurt yourself ( possibly). Now as skate boards and rollerblades are banned in most shopping centres and bocks seem for the most part unwelcome, it would be interesting to walk into a shopping centre and start pointing out kids on heelys and demand action and if not why. As this would mean demanding the kids leave or have to take their shoes off would be dead funny. And remain watching all the time and point out that if you dont see it kept up you will be of the opinion that sk8 boards etc should not be banned  ;D

oo i love to stir things up

Our local shopping centre, has already banned heeleys from the complex,  ;D and will not let us loose in their with bocks on!!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline Kangaroo X

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 07:46:06 PM »
I got Heelys 7 months before my PJ's, and I think Heelys are much more dangerous.
Lets just say, if your going really fast on them, like a hill or ramp etc, you wouldn't have time to check what's infont of you or anything. And if anything gets in your wheel... Too bad. You might have broken something.
And PJ's are more than 50x better than Heelys. You even need really smooth ground to actually use the wheel in shoe.
What do you prefer:
1) A wheel in your shoe
2) Jumping 6'ft high, and running at 20mph. Along with great exercise and looking nice and tall.
I choose... 2.

Lol freakazoid, I think the kid was slightly jealous. :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:48:15 PM by Kangaroo X »
---------------------------------
..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..

Offline Bobro

• too much is not enough
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
i had a bus driver slow down and give me the thumbs up! ha ha

also i got a number of looks from people passing in cars, i got the odd one or two people shout abuse :^( sad world wen people get abuse for doing something totaly cool but different?!

and the best one there was a jogger coming towards me and i could see the confusion on his face and then he just paniced and decided to cross the road (was on the pavment out side my house)

Also animals, get alot of dogs (including my own) looking at me with total confusion and some start panicing and barking (mine is one of thos)

and in the response to the heelies thing i dont think we should ruin their fun i am just jelious that bords and blades have been banned (and the bocks kinda)
but it is obvious why there are some ass holes that dont think about how they annoy others.

peace out and happy bocking!
the day after tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life... that way you always have a day in hand

Offline Lil-Dj-Norb

• More Then A Hobby Its A Lifestyle
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2007, 02:56:11 AM »
i got a girls number on bocks was awesome she wernt the best lookin girl n i got a gf neway so didnt save it but it happend lol.

hate van drivers who drive past you and give you abuse i think its cause ther too fat to use them lol.

some supermarkets are ok with bocks at the min i think it depends how many of you there are i mean if 1 person went in on them they would probly ask you to take them off but if 5 or more went into a shop etc with them i think they would leave you to it as long as you was sensible plus you can help little women doin there shoppin by passin the things off tall shelves to them lol  :P  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »
My m8 got attacked by a dog last nite!!

It kept bighting his feet.! Was quite amusing tho ;D.

Got loads of looks as well. We normally meet up thursday evenings for a bounce, We didnt realise it was 'bournemouth live' music festival this week. So in the space of 150M from the pier to the town centre there were two stages, a music tent, a traditional park band stand and a samba drum band. Plus a shake/smoothee bar, beer tent and food tent. Loads of peeps around -alot of students havin photos taken with us.

Unfortunatly no rock bands --the 3 of us wanted to have a good mosh ;D

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »
Cheers for reminding me about that, Q.  I thought his teeth were going to go through my shoes.  For some reason the dog left Q and "Her heighness" and just decided to attack me.  He should have gone for Q but I don't think he had his Postie scent on, lol.

It was good to have some music going to bounce/dance too.  Although, as Q said, it would have been better if it was rockier/punkier.
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2007, 06:29:39 PM »
i got a girls number on bocks was awesome she wernt the best lookin girl n i got a gf neway so didnt save it but it happend lol.

hate van drivers who drive past you and give you abuse i think its cause ther too fat to use them lol.

some supermarkets are ok with bocks at the min i think it depends how many of you there are i mean if 1 person went in on them they would probly ask you to take them off but if 5 or more went into a shop etc with them i think they would leave you to it as long as you was sensible plus you can help little women doin there shoppin by passin the things off tall shelves to them lol  :P  ;D

Hey, I am a van driver!! I use bocks!! Even for deliveries!! lol  ::)

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Dark Knight

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2007, 11:56:12 PM »
People watching doesn't bother me !
I've been the only male in an aerobic demo team so let them look !?
Oh I've auditioned more the once for BB so you see I real not bothered  ;D

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
heelys have been voted to p10 most dangerous kids toys :)

Offline t r o c

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2007, 07:11:39 PM »
i had some heelys but they broke when i was riding/ gliding/ walking/ watever. The wheel came off.

Dark Knight

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 10:24:37 PM »
Wonder if I can wear them on my PJ's.
Now that would look funny !
Stop running ( bouncing ) on my PJ's and glide away PJ's in my hands  ;D

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »
i got mistaken for being a really tall person the other week when someone see me in there rearview mirror in a car at a park near me. and i'm only 5ft6

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »
yea I get watched all the time, went a bit wrong the first time, group of my sisters mates (college girls) watchin me, i put my foot down on a wet leaf, wound up on my ass with a bruised pride,  :'( it wasnt good, now i go everywhere on them, its great watchin the different reactions   ::)

Dark Knight

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2007, 08:49:30 PM »
Someone ask me today if it bothered me that people where watching me and taking photos ?
I just laught and said.
I was once the only male in a aerobic demo squad and wore lycra shorts infront of crowd of over 500 ! So the odd person doesn't bother me ! ;D

Offline steve76

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 11:19:29 AM »
i had the police come up and question me about mine, they said they could use some of those in the force, would be helpful at football matches when looking over the crowd.. if they do i dont think they realise a slight flaw in this plan..they're screwed if they get pushed over lol  ;)

steve.