Author Topic: performer wanted !  (Read 2205 times)

Offline acroair

• acroair.co.uk
performer wanted !
« on: January 27, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
Hi ,

I am looking for that special someone to take part in a new show .

must be confident on jump stilts , be able to back flip on the spot.

A valid passport is essential !.

oh! and yes this is the one on ice ( lol )  but will provide my specially designed feet .

so any performers out there ? wanting a great chance to perform / travel/ and even get paid for doing the things you love .

can you please let me know by emailing me at         chris@acroair.co.uk 

with pictures or videos .

thanks

chris

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: performer wanted !
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »
I wish! ^_^

Even if I could backflip on command (instead of psyching up for 20 bounces lol) I don't think I'd want to do it on ice. You're a brave man! ^_^

Good luck with all the performances! =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 12:04:33 AM »
put skates on your stilts, bockers on ice! We can compete against celebrities :P it will be the new hit TV show XD

your a very brave man to do a back flip on these stilts on ice slipping from the height you can get with these stilts on ice can break bones :P but good luck to any brave soul that does it id love to see the training videos XD

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline bendover90

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 12:37:15 AM »
obv my trickbook isnt large enough yet chris  :Cnah:

Offline marcus101

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »
im getting my stilts tomoz but i can backflip on a trampoline and i dont really have fear so ill let you  know if i can do it on stilts but im only 14 sooooo