Author Topic: Paul's first go on Exos.  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
Paul's first go on Exos.
« on: February 15, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »
Paul's first go on Exos.

Paul's first go on Exos.
was a bit weird center of gravity seemed very different im sure ill get used to it though :)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Paul's first go on Exos.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »
How did you find them compared to the SJs?

Offline XDvandalDJ

• XD
    • XD Bockers
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:22:40 PM »
How did you find them compared to the SJs?

Ditto.

I'm curious to how they perform, and what you think of the quality in either build.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:05:05 AM by XDvandalDJ »
Leader of the

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »
You didnt notice the weight difference?

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 01:28:03 AM »
Locky, i thought they were heavier than my skips tbh, but very nice height from them and sound lovely for now

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 11:13:50 AM »
Right - first things first or the price they are absoloutly fantastic.

Compared to Powerskips i believe their on par the height is great, they sound great, they perform well and are substantially cheaper the only slight issue i found was a bolt came off which was attaching the spring to the rubber and immediatly the rubber had moved position, luckily i heard it hit the floor and stopped bouncing.
I do understand this could happen with any stilts and just stating what happened when i was on them.

Compared to SJ's - The height was similar they are slightly heavier which has been mentioned in previous posts so i believe you would be paying the extra cash for the durability and the frame for the SJ's so it would be all down to personal preference and money situation.

By far the best Pro-jump stilts i have used and these really compete against the other more expensive makes. I will use them a few more times before making a decision on which order i believe the stilts currently sit in ( best to worst )

To round it up really good stilts at a great price :)

Paul.   

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »
Loved the naturally occurring soundtrack at the end. ^_^
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 01:23:57 PM »
Looking forward to seeing that list Paul!

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 10:56:45 PM »
The sound track was some buskers who were next to us :)