Author Topic: springs  (Read 4533 times)

Offline bobcharley01

springs
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
ok, so i have powerizers, n i no there the same, but im heavir noe so i need to go up from the 55kg 0r 50kg to the next one up, i already have so powerizers, so shall i just buy the next SPRING UP, that should make sense because the springs are exactly the same size, just stronger???

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
Re: springs
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »
Can you rewrite this in English please, i can't understand what your trying to ask.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline woodsy_1984

• Love it
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 12:48:53 PM »
Yeah just buy the springs

Offline jump-up

• " I belive i can flye "
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »
just go a size up....

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 07:46:48 AM »
Can you rewrite this in English please, i can't understand what your trying to ask.

Ditto what Athoul said.

Offline oafc_bouncer

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 05:00:28 PM »
spings there seld are £55 each so it might be easier to just buy new pjs  :-\
oafc til i die.

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 02:30:12 PM »
ok, so i have powerizers, n i no there the same, but im heavir noe so i need to go up from the 55kg 0r 50kg to the next one up, i already have so powerizers, so shall i just buy the next SPRING UP, that should make sense because the springs are exactly the same size, just stronger???
english ;D :- ok, so i have some poweriers, and i now they are the same, but im heavyer now so i need to go up a size from 50kg to the one above i already have the 50kg powerizers , so i will jsut buy the next size up ones... that should make some sense, but i was wondering if the springs are the same size and jsut strogner or are they diffrent sizes...? ???

lol wasnt very hard to mkae into normal writing helps when your surounded by people who spell really really really badly this is not bad jsut fast typing (i do it now and then)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »
B4 looking at getting new springs. Could I ask the question, what makes you think you need the heavier version? Are you bottoming out all the time?

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 12:14:56 AM »
with the springs i was just wonderin when they reach the end of their life do they snap or jus go really really soft as i can imagine runnin along then your spring snappin could b very bad lol

Offline GRS

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 02:49:32 AM »
luckily when the springs snap you can usually see it coming - its not like a quick snap and hey presto you're down and out!

Im sure its Tunrah thats the best person to explain how it happens in details - he has experience in the spring breakage dept

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 02:51:49 AM »
i hope they dont just snap cause that would be highly painfull i nearly put my self in hospital when the rubber foot on my old hooves came off while i was runnin before it jus split from the hoove and was flappin around lol lukily there was a near by lampost i could grab else i would of had a concrete sarny for my dinner

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
It wont hurt when they snap, they slowly break down and splinter apart, they don't just instantly snap and you drop to the ground.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 11:14:44 AM »
thas a good thing