Author Topic: Tested my pads lol  (Read 2598 times)

Offline JCDenton

Tested my pads lol
« on: March 11, 2011, 06:55:28 PM »
Out on my new exo's today (changed from old pj's) and got a little to confident a little too soon lol. I was bouncing around doing some grabs and what not and all was great.. Until i decided to see how much speed i could get on them, it turns out my head wanted to get there more than my feet did and at full pelt i couldn't get my feet back and hit the deck. I got straight back up and headed back (after attempting a more successful sprint) and iv got to say im sooo thankful i was wearing wrist, elbow and knee pads.

Iv got a few scraps up my back where i tried to roll out of it and my shoulder is a little scr***ed but my pads have massive scr***es in them and few mm deep! My wrist ones and right knee pad especially. Iv got to say i don't think ill be out without pads any time soon, they saved me a world of pain.

Oh and i was on my dinner break at work too so i had to endure the afternoon in pain. It was worth it tho, the exo's are great. Went back out on them when i got home and got some massive hight!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Tested my pads lol
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 08:28:39 PM »
Know the feeling mate

I went full tilt onto a traffic island (one of those ones with the cheese grater mosaics)

I had grazes from the inside of both knee and elbow pads  :Claugh: but hate to think how bad it would have been without them

Oh and guess what I was on lunch too  :Cbiggrin:

Hope the bruises go soon

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: