Author Topic: May Competition  (Read 45074 times)

Offline OriginalTwo

Re: May Competition
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2007, 11:52:27 AM »
I believe it is such a close call that Dan is being brought in to judge, hence the delay. Or so I'm told!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2007, 07:05:58 PM »
lol i guess they dont trust me anymore.

RESPECT THE UNCLE!

Offline GRS

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2007, 07:10:24 PM »
lol i guess they dont trust me anymore.

RESPECT THE UNCLE!

after what i read yesterday wouldn't blame them lol

Offline OriginalTwo

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »
You also ENTERED the competition so a lil' bias. I still love you matt, in a brotherly non-homoerotic kind of way.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2007, 09:20:21 PM »
What did you read yesterday?
I  dont think I even made a post yesterday did I?

Offline GRS

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »
I don't think its what you said but another member kind of said that you got them to write a complaint post on the forum, which he then edited on your request (Yep he actually named you!) and he then eventually removed the thread altogether

It made you look like you were a dealer that was stirring trouble especially as the post looked like you were trying to get someone else to say things on a forum rather than complain to Pro-Jump themselves which would be a more fitting way to deal with the problem.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2007, 10:01:56 PM »
Ok well to clarify that, someone contacted me on msn who was not at all happy about his projump model and was asking me some valid questions...questions which I was not able to answer so I suggested he contact projump about it and that if it was on the forum then the question and the answer would be public knowledge and beneficial for anyone else who had the same questions.

I only asked him to remove my name because it would look exactly how you have percieved it, when in reality I actually advised the person to calm down and not make such abusive posts if he expects to get a respectful answer. Hence why the post was deleted.

Offline GRS

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »
I'm not judging you but I did copy the post when replying ( My spelling's not too good and I tend to do that for the spell check  :-[ ) I don't know if you managed to read the thread but it seriously reflected badly on you.

I know that may not be fair, but I did reply to the post and called it like I saw it. May still have it on the pc if you want to see what was written Matt.

On another point I’ve noticed that everyone on the forum respects you and even the moderators seem to let a lot of unsavoury remarks go maybe due to respecting you.

However most newcomers on the forum look at your standing in the community and turn to you as giving unbiased & impartial advise on the forum but as a dealer of another brand I just don't see how that is possible.

Sorry to sound blunt mate.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2007, 10:21:22 PM »
Because I always have been and always will be a bocker before a dealer plus the stilts I sell are not in competition with projumps or any other of the flying locust branded stilts. I think projump understand and respect that otherwise I wouldnt be here. They know me (quite well) as member of the powerbocking community .

My views and opinions are always my own as a bocker and that has earned me respect on this and other forums. As I said, its up to other people to take my opinions as they see fit.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »
I also read the thread before it was withdrawn and even if the poster had a valid point (which I won't comment on because both points have been addressed and in my case solved)

The total use of capitals and the use of your name Matt made the post sound very agresive and abusive (he did withdraw it so maybe it was made in a moment of anger we all have those)

Lets face it Pro-jumps are an entry level product and in my opinion at the price a good bargain

Yes there are proplems but with tire socks and gaffer tape these can be cured

If people want to spend more (a lot more in some cases) they can get all the bells and whistles and yes better quality but I for one would not have come into the game/sport if I had to spend £600 on my first set to try

I may later be tempted to buy a more expensive/better product or I may just repair/replace my PJ's as needed who knows

And if I did find the need to upgrade Matt would most likely be the man to go to so his help in this forum is good for him as well

But one thing for sure there will always be a place in my heart for PJ's, this forum, and you lot for introducing me to the world of bocking CHEEPLY (despite the growing list of injuries)

I don't think the poster meant any real harm and seem like a good egg normaly We all make mistakes and type before we think and I think this was the case here (now where's the smiley for love and peace  ;D )

Offline OriginalTwo

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »
Burn Locky at the stake! Witchcraft! Anyway lets just hope the issues are addressed for the next Gen.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2007, 11:49:28 PM »
By the way Uncle Matt hows the thumb ? hope it feels better
you should post a pic of it in Breaks and Bruises

I'm starting to feel lonely in there and need company

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2007, 01:50:55 AM »
Looks like I missed a little something yesterday  :-\

As I didn't read what was written specifically I won't comment on the incident...

With regards to Pro-Jump jumping stilts, despite my affiliation with Pro-Jump I personally believe that Pro-Jump stilts do give the customer the best value product currently available in the UK

Yes I know you can get slightly better stilts but they do cost almost double what Pro-Jumps cost or you can get the best that’s available on the market which again would cost at least 4 – 5 times more than Pro-Jumps but I would say that Pro-Jumps are ideal for those that want to get into the sport and will also allow you to do everything that a jumping stilt is capable of doing.

On the other hand we are working hard to get the quality of the 3rd generation stilts up to an exceptionally high standard. Most of the materials used will be different as will be the whole design. Also we will have independent tests carried out so you all will be able to judge them yourselves!

And Uncle Matt, I think the crazy people on here want to see that thumb. Hope it gets better soon.

Naz

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
really ??? ???

Offline OriginalTwo

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »
"Independant tests"? PICK MEEEEEEEE!

Offline BuzzCobain

« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:11 PM »
aw man maybe we didnt want to see the thumb...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2007, 10:34:18 PM »
Thats impresive stiching Uncle Matt  ;D

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
ew ew ew e we we wew ewe wewewwewwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.!!!

thats looks grose :P

Get well soon! :D

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2007, 05:28:46 PM »
Lets try that again shall we.......

[youtube=425,350]orAiS3scrlM[/youtube]

your jumping to much forwards so in other words your flippnig forwards with not much hight  try jumpin g up mroe and flipping aftyer you take off (thats what i do when im flipping normaly) lol i hope its the same with pro-jumpers nvm i probs pick it up quick :)

Offline t r o c

« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 07:15:38 PM »
i think i will have a go as soon as i get my camera working!

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »
ill enter next months :)

Offline t r o c

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 07:24:48 PM »
i might have to aswell if i cant get it working.

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »
lol i need my PJs first lol !!

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
ive jsut became confused isnt may before june and june comp already finished? and its july now... lol

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2007, 07:50:31 PM »
Yep!

We have had a May & June Comp and will be having a another one soon

Watch this space