Author Topic: Jumpy stilt kings north/mid devon stilting group :)  (Read 6371 times)

Offline billymaya

Jumpy stilt kings north/mid devon stilting group :)
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
right so i've decided to start up a north/mid devon stilting group called the jumpy stilt kings ive heard there are several bockers in the north devon area but we are struggling to find/contact them so im hoping our facebook page and web site (still in its infancy) will draw them in http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_166513570069053 so if your a bockers in the north devon mid devon area ie barnstaple,bideford exeter ect then join up :) we are good friends with the riser raptors group in plymouth so if the north devon group works then hopefully we can organise a big regional meet :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Jumpy stilt kings north/mid devon stilting group :)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
Billy

Thats a bit vain putting your own picture on the club logo mate  :Claugh:

Good luck with the new group

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »
lol jason im not quite there yet mate :) in fact thinking about it if i put some dragons wings on his back and a pair of glasses and it could be you ;) thanks for the good wishes :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 08:48:15 PM »
 :Claugh: :Claugh:

Yep I can see me in it now it's the belly that gives it away  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »
do you own a pair of green tights lol ?

Offline Lewis998

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:27 PM »
Hi where exactly is the club? I'm 14 and I live near Exeter and I can only use public transport so is it close?
Thanks Lewis :PJ101John:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 07:17:50 PM »
hello buddy we are over in winkleigh nearish credition but we travel to exeter on a red basis so ill let you know when we are next there (bit iffy at the moment what with the weather) and we can arrange to meet you in the centre of exter or if its alright with your folks we could pick u up on route :)

Offline DevilsGreen

• New to Bocking and the forum! <3
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
Good luck!   :Cyes:

Offline qwerann

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
hey lewis,

as you use public transport, depending on yourself, you could catch the 315, from exeter to barnstaple if you fancyed meeting up with us in barnstaple?

thanks, kieran  :Csmile:  :Becky:

Offline Lewis998

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Thanks guys I don't actually live in Exeter I live close to it but I am really close to Crediton! I could easily get there so when do you next meet? Do you have stilts I could use as i do not have any yet? Also could my friend come he is super interested too and he also does not have stilts? Thanks Lewis

Offline billymaya

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 01:04:44 AM »
hi again lewis good to hear from you i know crediton well :) so your only up the road from us :) yes we have stilts for you to have a go on and we can certainly accomodate both of you if you fancy a go no problem at all :) ill send you a pm on here or check out our facebook page and we can let you know when we are going to meet up we are down in barnstaple on sunday doing the north devon hospice santa fun run on sunday if your in the area come and say hi

Offline Lewis998

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »
I don't think I can make the one on Sunday its quite far away. Also I don't think I could do the run as I have never tried them to it would take me a while to learn. When are you next meeting near Exeter or Crediton? Thanks Lewis