Author Topic: Shipping info to Ireland  (Read 3144 times)

Offline bewildered monkey

Shipping info to Ireland
« on: May 09, 2007, 06:20:14 PM »
Hey guys!

I've been swoonin over these beauties ever since I was refused a trampoline in our garden. Especially because of some of your videos. Which are awesome, by the way. I've also been looking around online, and this site seems to have significantly lower prices for the same merchandise, and the added benefit of a forums can never hurt.

Here's the thing though, I'm living in Ireland at the moment, and am hoping to get a pair for myself and a pair for my mate for his birthday, and was wondering what the story is for delivery.

Is it part of the online ordering or do I have to arrange it privately or even is there no allowance for us paddys accross the water?

Thanks, appreciate any and all support.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 06:41:08 AM by webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Shipping info
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »
Hi there

As far as I'm aware Pro-Jump do post out to Ireland, however please check with the office by calling 01772 792 600 so they can advise you accurately with regards to delivery times and if there is any additional charge.

Thank you

Offline bewildered monkey

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »
Ok possibly stupid question, but does that number include the area prefix? otherwise what is it for england, 0044 or somthing? I can never remember.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
Hi

Yes it would be 00441772 792 600

I'll try and find out for you in the morning as well - please let me know what part of Ireland you are in. If you can just Pm me your Post Code.

Thank you