Author Topic: question  (Read 3096 times)

Offline SIMBA

question
« on: April 22, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »
Hi,
it's my first topic on this page. I'm sorry for my english but I did not practice so long time ;).
I would like to ask about the best model of stilts for me. I've been bouncing since almost 2 years. My first stilts was a poweriZer m100 (carbon), next 7leagueboot S-Rex. Actually I have two pairs of 7leagueboot S-Rex. I would like to buy stilts from second generation. I'm 22, 90kg. I'm studying at Academy of Physical Education in Wrocław, Poland. I was defended my Bachelor thesis about powerbocking as alternative form of activity. Unfortunately, personally I didn't have managed with stilts of second generation and I don't know, who from all models could be better for me - CZ90 or CZ100. It's may be helpful. I've been training acrobatics since almost 6 months and I bouncing regulary. I need stilts to learn more difficult tricks as front and backflips.
I'm waiting for your answers and once again sorry for my language abilities ;).

Best regards from Poland and Keep Jumpin' !!!  :PJ101John:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 04:39:06 PM »
Hi Simba, I would suggest probably the CZ100 model but I really think you need to try them first so you can see for yourself.

Offline SIMBA

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
Hmm if you think so...
It's could be difficult in my country. I know 2 people but they've CZ80 so it doesn't matter. But if I used poweriZer m100 and 7lb S-Rex (90-120kg) that I think it's cannot big problem. Additionally, my weight and specificity of tricks could be get on top of CZ90.

Offline ALLSTILTS

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 07:41:15 AM »
The pro bearing actually does come with new rubber feet and all the new upgrades mentioned aswell and also have bearings at the 3 points that have plastic bushings on most cz models and the airtrekkers and  other flyjumpers d have the new rubber feet and new bolts aswell i just dont have new pics yet of them.

www.allstilts.com

Offline SIMBA

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
Hi ALLSTILTS!

Could you tell me, when exactly You will available on sale?