Author Topic: London March  (Read 1386 times)

Offline IronVinyl

London March
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:02:58 PM »
Ok didn't really know where else to post thing and thought this to be the best place since when you get down to it all im asking is whether people want to meet up with me whilst I'm bocking around London.

On the 9th and 10th of July I will be in London with a large group of people for a march that we hold every year. The march is centered around the idea that more fun and lunacy should be included in people lives as everyone in modern day society is too busy being concerned with other things and being serious rather than enjoying themselves.

The group itself is called the Toy Soldiers www.toysoldiersunite.com who are a steet team for a musician based out of California named Doctor Steel www.doctorsteel.com from who the idea originaly comes, heres some of his music

Anyways sorry about the advertising but its kinda necessary to explain the march, anyways on the  Sunday ill be marching in my projumps to help draw attention to our group and im wondering if any of you guys would like to join us.

If you want any more info just check here its got all the details. http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12822&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

or if you have anymore questions just post em here or PM me.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:06:45 PM by IronVinyl »
If theres anything more important than my ego round here, i want it caught and shot now

www.doctorsteel.com    www.Toysoldiersunite.com Join us in our search for a Utopian playland