Author Topic: I CANT RUN!!!!  (Read 28915 times)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: I CANT RUN!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 04:08:47 PM »
Or the rythmic risers? :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »
more cultural   ballet de bock

Offline GRS

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007, 07:18:21 PM »
I like the ring to that...

From what  I read Jason you're a dab hand at making almost anything so I'd say make some pink tutu's for yourself!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 10:04:39 PM »
OMG what have I started (even I have regrets sometimes)  ;D

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 11:08:27 PM »
i don't know, i think bock ballet could become a whole new sub-craze...?

Offline pro-jumpjoe

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 07:46:48 PM »
hey guys thanks to everyone all great responses.......nice ballerina ones? great i can run confidentley now thanks to all
GET SOME NUTS.....GET POWERISERS

Offline t r o c

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 06:49:33 PM »
good to hear you can now.

Dark Knight

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
It's hard to stop walking and start running !
Stand next to a fence and jog on the spot grab the fence if you feel your losing your balance.
Turn along the fence and jog slowly along it grabbing hold of the fence if you feel your falling.
Build up distance before pushing harder off each leg and leaning forward.
In no time you'll be running at speed.

Offline Mattio160

how to !!!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 10:41:55 PM »
jog on the spot, like keep lifting your legs up, ops lift ure nees up and keep bouncing on 1 foot at a time, then as you get better go forward but in the same motion, eventually u get faster and faster and its easy, you can jusr run, you have to run by bouncing off one foot onto another, its easy

Offline steve76

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2007, 11:11:17 PM »
i dont know wether anyone said this because i didnt read any ..:P
but i realised that it was the weakening of the springs that are vital to being able to run properly..when theyre stiff it seems to cause u to run on the front of your feet.. thats what happened to me anywho... but now theyre nice and bouncy, running is a doddle.

steve.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2007, 11:13:05 PM »
i dont know wether anyone said this because i didnt read any ..:P
but i realised that it was the weakening of the springs that are vital to being able to run properly..when theyre stiff it seems to cause u to run on the front of your feet.. thats what happened to me anywho... but now theyre nice and bouncy, running is a doddle.

steve.
Shove them by a radiator before you go out then, will make the springs warmer and more flexible as the particles in them have more energy so are more willing to move.

Offline steve76

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 12:16:42 AM »
oh no my springs are fine... but.. a radiator! :P
you do know its summer right?.. or what little of summer have had :P
my dads way too tight and wont be using no radiators in this house untill its - degrees C lol.
i didnt know that but do now though.. so thanks :D :P... the cooker here i come!

steve.

Offline nephew

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »
thats also helped me thx

nephew

Offline mattcscz

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 04:25:22 AM »
i got my powerisers around 1 week ago and i thought running was pretty simple :P i could do it to start off with but the slowing was alot harder but if i have enough space its pretty easy :P so some people must just be natural lol, im onto backflips frontflips are easy too :D goodluck contact me if you need help XD im nub though

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 04:40:24 AM »
when i first started to run i tred to stop and ended up running into a very spikey bush so i called it the bock stopping bush ha ha ha

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »
ha ha i tried running for the first time i didn't no really how to stop best technique Ive found is lean back a little if u have enough balance u wont fall over

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline day1988

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »
hey ive had my pro-jumps M70 for 2 days i can walk ok but when i try to run it goes all weird and i start to tip forward and it feels wrong! any advice dudes?

Remember to keep your thighs apart if you get the knee bars locked it hurts lmao

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »
hey ive had my pro-jumps M70 for 2 days i can walk ok but when i try to run it goes all weird and i start to tip forward and it feels wrong! any advice dudes?

Remember to keep your thighs apart if you get the knee bars locked it hurts lmao

try not to push yur hips out to run as that willmake u unbalanced just walk then gradually get quicker, and try to stop like aidanh1 suggested just lean back slightly and get slower so u r almost jogging on the spot.

Mini Ellis xx

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:22 PM »

Dude, the last post in this was december, and the guy you quoted wrote it well over a year ago, just leave it....;)

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
toooo late for that jason didnt want to tell you but your skiping more than ever now since you are now jumping on the larger
part of dobbin but dont wory i soon be there. :banana: :haha: :nana:

Offline Serge ProkZ

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
Stopping isn't a problem - you just land on both legs and convert the energy of running to vertical jumps, but there's a limit in speed. If you run too fast, your hoofs may slide. The problem is how to run really fast? My highest speed was only 22-25 km per hour. Another problem is how to estimate the speed. I ran with a Segway travelling 20 km per hour and was a little bit faster. But I want to estimate the speed exactly, not approximately.
Russia | Moscow | Adult Pro | 27% weight exceeding

Offline Matt Mckay

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »
Thanks very much guys this has not just helped 1 person but me also. im gonna try running in like a days time or so, im training all day tomorrow and then i should be able to run. then its just jumping. (i can already walk well)

TY ALL!!

Matt  :banana:

Offline Jahkk

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
My biggest problem when I started was that the springs were too hard- try about 5 minutes every time you put on your bocks of hopping from one foot to the other, making sure you are fully airborne for a bit, and just soften the springs up; then it's just easy.
So I can write anything here and it'll show up at the end of every post, right?