Author Topic: local bockers  (Read 20966 times)

Offline Lil-Dj-Norb

• More Then A Hobby Its A Lifestyle
local bockers
« on: May 20, 2007, 04:34:38 AM »
I livee in cambridge area and am just wondering if there are any bockers in this area when i had my gear deliverd the women said shes bein delivering loads within my local area but have never seen anyone on them or been stopped by anyone who has them if anyone is in local area gimmie a shout or just generally people say where there from

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: local bockers
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 09:24:48 AM »
hi there sorry im not near you. But I know what you mean Ive had definite sightings of 6 'mystery' bockers in bournemouth. Fortunatly I have met others in the area.

Id suggest you a/ put yourself on the members map, b/ put your location on your avatar. That way peeps can look for you. Then look at the map yourself and finally do a search on your county and major towns in your area :o)  that may help

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 10:09:28 AM »
Having a quick look on the available maps:
www.frappr.com/pro-jumpers
www.frappr.com/pp

There are two people quite local to you, one girl who lives in Havershill and McTom who lives in Saffron Walden, who im sure if you conacted would be happy to meet up with you for a bock.

Hope this helps
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline Lil-Dj-Norb

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 03:14:50 AM »
cheers them sites are usefull iv put my self on so jus check it everynow and then lol where bouts are you then mate

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »
Im in Dorset, near Yeovil  :D
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 06:08:44 PM »
theirs lots of us near ipswich stowmarket etc we not 2 far away on the train ...

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 06:11:31 PM »
un i remember when you dipaired and said you would never meet another bocker ;D  but v glad to see things r comming together over there

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »
lol yeh i hadnt found any for 5 months then i pursuaded buzzcobain (david ) who i went to skool with 2 get some then loads of people popped up around me theirs about 6 of use within a 30min car journey now =)

Offline BuzzCobain

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »
you didnt really have to convince me, i saw them on play.com in the sale, n then i found out u had a pair... so i tried them and bought a pair the next day. they are awesome.full stop.

Offline Lil-Dj-Norb

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 03:56:29 AM »
well if you guys from ipswich want to meet up we could come down to you n then month later or so you could come down to cambridge or otha way round well have to sort it out send me a PM if your intrested

Offline Psy

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »
Hey, I live in Surrey near Kingston and i was wondering if there were any bockers near me because i'm thinking of gettin some bocks but I'd like to know whether there is anyone near me that i could meet up wit 2 practise??

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
hi Psy   try using the search  function. Plug in county and in turn the towns around you what turns up.

Also put similar info in your profile --then when others do a search ---they will find you

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
Hi Psy

Yes you have the Hanworth Banned Bockers nearby all two of us we meet almost every sunday in Hanworth (near Twickenham) your welcome to come down and try a pair Clives are 80's I think and I have 115's and some worn down 120's (must be like 90/100's)

We have been thinking about doing a few towns near us so may pop to Kingston soon (Staines on Saturday as I can't make sunday this week)

The bad news is we're a couple of oldies I'm 48 and clive isn't much younger but we both act like 13 yr old once we're on Bocks  :haha:

There is a girl in Kingston thinking of getting some PJ's so if she does there will be 2 of you and we're only a bus ride away so you won't be alone mate

Jason

Offline Psy

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »
Hey thx a lot, do u guys ever go into Walton-on-thames or weybridge? coz thats whr I live, there's quite a good public square there and a few parks. but yeah it wud rele help if i cud try some bocks out b4 i buy nd if another person is thinking of buying aswell in kingston that's an added bonus. Also I'm 16 so it's slightly harder for me to travel around seein that I dnt have a car wen u probly do. Anyways it would be a great help if i cud try out ur bocks first b4 i buy my own but i'm excited already. Psy
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:35:18 PM by Psy »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 08:42:01 PM »
Hi Psy

During the summer (warm mornings) I bock round Chertsey weekends bright and early Between 7 and 8 am (the wife does the Horse early so I go bocking)

But if you live in Walton area you are very close to us so Give us a week or two and we'll try to get over to Walton the new shopping area there looked interesting about a year ago when they were building it and I seem to remember some good steps down by the river

Are you closer to Walton or Weybridge because we could do Weybridge area instead

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Psy

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »
hey, I live more in walton but am very near weybridge and the new shoppin centre has a nice area around it and there are some good parks and areas near the river so just tell me when u can come down and i can meet u at the heart (shopping centre). Once I try some I'll probably buy some and will b able to come out.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »
I can almost guarentee that you will buy once you try they are just too much fun to be legal  :haha:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »
i agree the law is against FUN lol they bann everything  :nana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Psy

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:56 PM »
cool, just tell me when. but if ur not comin down to walton any time soon then i may jus hav 2 buy a pair nd c wot they're like although it would b better if i cud try first. Psy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:19:36 PM by Psy »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »
I had a chat with Clive and he's up for a meet in Walton next Sunday we can make it for about 12ish so if you can make it then where would be the best place to meet
And can you suggest a cheep parking place

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »
Ditch the L and come to watton  :nana:

Offline Psy

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 09:53:45 PM »
Brilliant, well thr's my road which is mostly empty and is right next to a park that is quite good, and just round the corner there's a really good private road with some steps down the river so that's probly the best place to bock.

If you just go on Google maps and type in "Manor Road, Walton-on-Thames" you'll be able to find it.

I can meet next to the nursery at the corner of the road Stonebanks but I have a football match on sunday so I won't be able to make it at 12, the earliest I'll probly be able to come is at 1:30pm Sunday 20th and I'll assure you of the time during the week.

Psy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:36:16 PM by Psy »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »
We'll look forward to seeing you there Psy
The park sounds good we're gonna get there about 12 and have a wander round then we'll meet you in Manor rd at 1-30

If you get back early for any reason I'll Pm you my mobile number so you can give us a call

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »
Well done today Psy
I saw Clive later and he said you did well sorry I couldn't stay any longer
(You have to be married and understand how much trouble you can get into by not being somewhere :biggrin:) when she who must be obeyed calls the clever man runs  :haha:

Hope you get some soon and your always welcome to come to meets and we will be coming to Walton again soon to try that set of steps by the river when they are dry (Get your mum on them when you get some we always need more Bockers  :thumbs:)

Happy Bocking

Offline ShortSteve

• no im not really that short
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
hey Lil-Dj-Norb. i live in bar hill. (thats like next to cambridge). i whould be on the map but its crap and dosnt work for me. >:(