Author Topic: Broke the triangle support  (Read 3146 times)

Offline XDvandalDJ

• XD
    • XD Bockers
Broke the triangle support
« on: June 18, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »

So I was out bocking with a friend today. After I spent a few minutes tricking for a photographer, and moving on to do some jumps in front of a playground. I came down from a jump, and my right foot tilted forward. It felt like my rear footstrap broke and my foot came out.

It sent me to the ground for a rare fall. Turns out I snapped that triangle support piece that holds the frame together.

Isn't that just grand?
Leader of the

Offline billymaya

Re: Broke the triangle support
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
jezus you must of been going some to do that mate lol thats a new one on me well done ;)

Offline XDvandalDJ

• XD
    • XD Bockers
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
Well I was hammering pretty hard linking kicks, and grabs for the photographer so he could get a good one. I probably did some hard jumping for several minutes straight.

Then I stopped and walked down a hundred feet and got stopped by some kids wanting me to jump. So I did about 4 and a kick, when I came down it broke.

Not sure at one point did it in.
Leader of the

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 09:41:59 PM »
This is nasty but it should be covered by warranty? I've not heard of any other similar problems.

Offline XDvandalDJ

• XD
    • XD Bockers
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:49:03 PM »
This is nasty but it should be covered by warranty? I've not heard of any other similar problems.

It should be covered. I emailed them. Hopefully I'll get something back quick.

I'm driving my club to Capital Bocking here in the states and it's next weekend. I'd really like to be able to use these there.
Leader of the