Author Topic: Jurassic Jumpers Portsmouth meet 1st July  (Read 8523 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Jurassic Jumpers Portsmouth meet 1st July
« on: June 20, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »
A new meet is planned for pompy. This time it is going to be an all day affair. Starting ar 0930 and going on till 1600ish.

But hold on its OK , if you cant make the whole day you can 'phone on the day and meet the meet as it were wherever it is. Also, we are looking to find a pavement cafe and start the meet with coffee and croisant ;D

There are already 6-7 confirmed plus another 6-7 who 'want to come but cant confirm at the moment' that I know of - and I think there may be a few others. Athoul who has confirmed is making a 2 hour journey by public transport on a sunday to be there and Matt and the welsh crew if they are free will be travelling for longer. So come on push the boat out un travel a bit too.

So I d say this is gonna be a fun do and could be quite big and Pompy is a fab place to bock. If you are free please do come along its gonna be a blast.

Original Two is organising this and always gives us a good time ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 03:10:56 PM by webmaster »

Offline OriginalTwo

Re: Jurassic Jumpers Portsmouth meet 1st July
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:50:33 PM »
YEAH KICKASS! I have a good long walk for you all! We are skipping Gunwharf as it sucks this time. Anyway come, it will be awesome.

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 08:23:52 PM »
I'll be there to make everyone feel short, as per usual.   :P
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 08:59:54 PM »
We can now add Ollie form Southampton in to the 'probables'. Tho he may have to buy new springs next week --now there is dedication

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »
I should be coming, I wont know till later in the week, but I think I will be travelling the furthest. A whopping 257.5 kilometres or a 160 miles and that's just one way. So people make some effort and come along, the more the merrier ;D