Author Topic: My head :(  (Read 7729 times)

Offline Buzzbob

My head :(
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »
Just got my Pro-jumps today and I think they are awesome and I have been using them inside until I can get my tire socks on them.

Now to why my head is sore... Well in the 5 hours I have had them I have managed to run into 3 door frames  >:( I now have 3 quite large bumps on my head but oh well.

Making quite good progress I feel though :)

So far I can walk unassisted, Get up from the ground without anything to help me, do 1 footed jumps and kanga jumps.

I can't jump very high but not that I want to inside or I will hit my head of the roof aswell.

Also I can scare my pets  :D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: My head :(
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »
I think ur doing extremely well for your first day - apart from the bumps off course!

We do have a section in the gallery just to show case your injuries feel free to post some pics  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »
Hi tain, tyre sox are not THAT critical that you cant go out ;D. Wait for the rain to stop un get out there ---before you suffer permanent brain damage. Gotta say tho this is a new arguement for wearing a helmet. Sounds like you are progressing OK --ded impressed you can get up unaided already.

I live with 1 cat that runs away from me. But the other, a v old nearly blind black thing --she now knows the sound of my springs and wonders to me when im on them --bless her hehe.

Offline Buzzbob

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »
I probably should get a helmet you are right (I am very accident prone)

My brother is also letting me "borrow" his tire for a tire sock but I don't think he understands you need to cut it up  :P

Also I live with 3 cats and 1 dog who run at the sight of me when on my PJs which is good because I won't stand on them.

Offline t r o c

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 05:16:27 PM »
Hope u didnt damage the doorframes...  :P

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 05:19:44 PM »
i loled alot at the doorframe bit sorry XD gettig  my PJs soon !! woo and then ill be scaring my dog  8) and the old people in town lol !