Author Topic: important !  (Read 2878 times)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
important !
« on: April 10, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
as some of you may know already. i started stilting with a group called the theater modo and i am doing a thing with them this week. and some of you were ment to be coming to scotland for a parade but there is no reply and theater modo told me that they would be super happy to have to have you with them, they work with all things circus, juggling plate spinning and stilt walking and tight rope. and they are sponserd by the fuel company shell so there pritty big. so they would love to see you down here for parades and work with you and hopefully u can work with them. ps i learned flag boy today and i got told that when im 16 im allowed to join inferno which is a scottish fire poi group :D
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: important !
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
Which bit is important?

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:54:54 PM »
 :Ceek:
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 01:24:31 AM »
I hope we do get to come visit in the summer mate. I cant wait to bock with you and you deserve full credit for keeping on going all on your own. It's not easy…but I see some real potential in you.

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 03:21:42 AM »
thanks locky :) and haha be all fun and games when you guys come