Author Topic: Plymouth Rocks  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Plymouth Rocks
« on: April 12, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »
The Welshies took a roadtrip down to Plymouth yesterday to see the Riser Raptors. I cant believe I've been bocking 5 1/2 years and never been. I've been bocking what feels like everywhere but never managed it to Plymouth before. I remeber seeing some of Kiolas early videos of him literally bocking on his lonesome on Plymouth hoe.

All I can say is what a fantastic location. Absolutely loved it and didn't even get to do some of the things I wanted so we're definitely going back. I actually suggested it be a location for Capital Bocking if we ever take CB out of the Captials but speaking to the guys down south they'd rather it stay in Cardiff which can only mean Plymouth has to be the next location for the Big Bock Meet....hopefully before CB in August.

Thanks too all the guys who came out, really nice to see some old friends again and even nicer to meet some new ones :)

Some pics are emerging on facebook and I got some good video footage which I will throw together tomorrow hoepfully.

Offline billymaya

Re: Plymouth Rocks
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 05:07:49 PM »
Oh aye blooy typical was just the riser raptors you met up with was it locky  :Ctongue: dont worry its fine you just forget about us why dont you lol ;)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:23 PM »
Were you there too?

Cant say I noticed :P

Offline billymaya

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »
lol and to think i made a special effort for you i did me hair and everything .......bloody cheek :P

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »
me too! We must have cancelled each other out LOL

Great day mate, cant wait to come back!

Offline billymaya

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:22:24 PM »
yeah def mate it was good to see you all its been to long :) look forward to the next one :)