Author Topic: For a friend buying EXOs - weighs 61kg, get M60s or M70s?  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Springer

For a friend buying EXOs - weighs 61kg, get M60s or M70s?
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:51:04 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm still alive :'D

Managed to get out bocking the other day with a couple of friends, one of whom has taken a shine to bocking and is getting some stilts for his birthday.
My question is - he weighs 61kg and is very tall and skinny. He used my soft as hell 60s the first time he tried them and seems to be a natural, was jumping well and getting up off the floor within the hour :D
I believe he's hoping to do tricks when he has some more experience.

Which weight EXOs would be best for him? With the old style stilts I'd say M70s but I'm rather uneducated on the new ones and would appreciate your opinions.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: For a friend buying EXOs - weighs 61kg, get M60s or M70s?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
Hmmm tricky one this. Typically with Exo's you dont need to add the extra 10kg category.
That said, if he orders 60's and they are 62 rather than 68 then he's probably going to bottom them fairly soon. Exo's are stiffer than the old M series but by the sound of it he is going to improve quickly.

It's a tough call. He could order 70's and end up with a stiff pair of 78's :s

Whichever you go with, make sure he uses our discount code on the PJ or ghostbikes site. Just enter wb2011 in the checkout area :)

Offline BitLord83

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
Most places will allow you to request a more specific weight. So he might want to ask for a high 60, or a low 70 if he wants a little more of a challenge.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »
Hi Springer

Nice to see you again

I think that PJ will search through the boxes to find a specific weight for a small charge so might be worth asking

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 06:35:01 PM »
Nice to see you on the forum springer  :Cwink: