Author Topic: Need help as normal :P  (Read 4847 times)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
Need help as normal :P
« on: August 08, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »
Well since its summer iv been on holiday partying and out with friends iv not been on my stilts for weeks  :Cno: since i have a spare week im doing a constant bocking week because i have another parade on the 2nd of November :) so i was thinking you guys all love your videos and im pritty puzzled on what to try next, wanted to try something different and that i haven't tryed before so im up for a challenge ! so post some things for me to try il record the progress and post it at the end of the week to tell you how i get on :) il try do 90% of the challanges asked :P thanks
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Need help as normal :P
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »
Can't remember how advanced you had got mate but the one I always have trouble getting back to after a break are multiple tricks

I normally start with 3 opposite side single spring grabs and try to get more 12 is the record so far
Then move on to combos like Spring grab - split kick- straddle

The good bit is no non-trick bounce between them

I seem to remember that Paul Selfs record was 50+ tricks nonstop so try to match that  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
woow no way haha so in one bounce he did 50 tricks :o

and thanks alot i took some random vids today so il do that tomorrow and just make a big week film :)
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 09:18:20 PM »
 :Claugh: No he did land between each trick   :Claugh:

And I got it wrong it was 32 and he was detemined to get to 40

But try doing 3 in a row and I normaly end up on mu face for the 4th one  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 10:11:43 PM »
was gonna say ahah ! and il try that :D