Author Topic: Some Jumps  (Read 2965 times)

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Some Jumps
« on: September 09, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:17:43 PM by Locky »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Some Jumps
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:25:00 PM »
That was a fun vid mate  :Cbiggrin:
Love the camera style just like mine but even more shakey  :Claugh:
Good bit is it looks really stylish with the angles and the blur bits like you meant it to be  :Cbiggrin:

Best bit is the first 10 seconds  :Claugh: rest is ok ish  :Claugh:

Seriously though I can't believe how fast you are progressing think "No Fear" sums it up (except the shaking bit after  :Claugh:)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »
I dont know wheres all this has come from david one minit you cant jump well not much then your posting this video you are really coming on fast , jason i leave you with him for two weeks and this is what you let him get up to you know we are going to have to banned him from tricking near us dont you lol...well done david  :Cnotworthy: :Crolleyes: :Cyes:

Offline TheWhiteYeti

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 10:51:50 PM »
Is this from the meet? You have so many good things to play about on! How long have you been Bocking?

Congrats mate! Looks good!  :Csmile:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I think once you've tried something it's easier to apply it to different objects.

I'm sure once I've had my first big fall my tune will change though!

Whiteyeti: it's a mix of the Staines meet and some messing about we did in Basingstoke after we got home.

Both places have tonnes of cool stuff but I must say the steps at Staines are pretty hard to beat for fun!

I've had my stilts just shy of 3 months so I'm happy with what I've done so far. Best thig that helped me is meeting up with people like Clive/Jason because the advice they give you will take you infinitely longer to figure out on your own.