Author Topic: Ad from Cheltenham  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Adman

Ad from Cheltenham
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
Morning all!
I'm Adam and somehow I got mind tricked into getting a set of bocks by the white yeti himself. My bocks arrived earlier this week and it's my first day out on them this Saturday! I can't wait!  :Cbiggrin:

Looking forward to getting my skills up and trekking out to various places for meets!

Offline Manny

Re: Ad from Cheltenham
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »
Welcome Adman!

Not been here long but can say this is an awesome forum with some cool people on it so any questions you have can be answered and all that good stuff!

Just got my bocks 2 days ago myself so I understand how pumped you are to get on em! They are awesome man and you will never regret buying them :)

Should see you at some meets in the future!
Manny

Offline Adman

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »
Top stuff!

I'm away with the missus all week but I get back Saturday so it's time to hit the streets and hopefully not my head! So since you've just got yours, and how you finding them? And got a few tips?

Adam

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:17:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum mate

We are based in Hanworth (Feltham/Richmond way ) also all go to meets in Basingstoke regularly so with 2 of you to share the petrol we expect a visit soon  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Adman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 06:40:35 PM »
Indeed! Myself and Ryan will be making trips soon, once I've got standing and moving down anyway  :Cbiggrin: first day on them tomorrow!

Offline TheWhiteYeti

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »
I'm helping!  :Csmile: