Author Topic: Progress  (Read 2857 times)

Offline TheWhiteYeti

Progress
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:44:42 PM »
Hey guys, I've been on my stilts for a total of 5 hours. I've been building up my endurance with a few really long walks and runs. I can manage a fair old pace, but I wouldn't say I'm maxing it yet! Jumping is going very well. 4-5 foot ish and I can do a few basic grabs, stilt kicks and attempt the side splits... the next step for me is jumping things. How would you advise starting? Find something small or just have a go? I'm more of a latter man but I haven't got any seasoned vets around to show me exactly what to do!

Thanks guys!

Ryan  :Cbiggrin:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:59:06 AM »
Start on something small the. Work your way up. Try jumping next to it to see if you have he height to clear it, then just go for it!

Offline TheWhiteYeti

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »
Thanks for the advice Davido! I'm going to go out Wed/Thur with Ad and I'll find a few small rails and benches to start on. Thanks again!

Ryan

Offline Adman

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »
Won't be this wednesday/Thursday dude, I'm working in glos. Next Wednesday I'm golden. Tomorrow I'm gonna attempt to get some jumping going on the grass if I'm feeling brave. Might even help me to find my feet a bit more as well.... Or just introduce me to more floor.