Author Topic: The latest adventures of Adman!  (Read 3046 times)

Offline TheWhiteYeti

The latest adventures of Adman!
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
It has only been the second day, but already Ad is showing himself to be quite the comedian. After taking a lovely walk to town we spent a few hours relaxing with our mate and getting food. With town cleared at half five (it is Sunday) We took the shorter route back to my house. Half way through town there are some lovely rounded lamp posts built for a period town.
Ad decided on a short rest stop and went to reach for the lamp post and relaxed his legs too far. Next came a scene that can only be described as frantic. His body arched away from the post with his legs as his scrabbled on a rounded post for any kind of purchase. An inch away from disaster he just managed to support himself. It's fair to say he isn't a daredevil. Fear is present in this one!  :Claugh:

Offline Adman

Re: The latest adventures of Adman!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
For my next big adventure I will be taken out by a over excited springer spaniel and fall into a hedge row.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
We need videos of these trips guys  :Claugh:

Think you two could be the new Laurel and Hardy  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Adman

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:26:44 PM »
Well, Ryan is skinny enough and I am most certainly fat enough for the roll. I'll get my bowler hat on over my helmet.

Offline TheWhiteYeti

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
I wouldn't mind bocking in a bowler hat... But I could always get a camera on the go. I'll have to look at the cost for one that will at least be worth it!