Author Topic: First fall! TaDa!!  (Read 10053 times)

Offline shadowfax

First fall! TaDa!!
« on: July 01, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »
Well, theres me bragging that I havent fallen once in the 5 months Ive been bocking.. lets just say I have now christened my pros  :D thankfully no major wounds, which has surprised me.. by now I should be in intensive care..

Note to self..
#1. Dont go out when the grounds wet! (even when the sun peeps its head out for a few seconds.. the rain is waiting to strike!.. its england >:()
#2. Dont tred on wet paper while bocking in the middle of the road! (I should know that, but hay! I was going too fast to stop lol)
#3. WEAR WRIST GUARDS! (if I hadnt, it would have been horrific)

Take heed ;)

Dark Knight

Re: First fall! TaDa!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 01:33:08 AM »
Glad to here nothings broken.
Well I hope it's 5 months before I take my first fall and get away with it !?  ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 02:49:34 AM »
glad ur fine  ;)

Offline shadowfax

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:30:55 PM »
Theres me thinking I go away, scott free.. but no.. got up this morning and MY ARMS! every single muscle! it even hurts to type, so gonna give it a break for a while (for as long as i can)  ::)

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »
i had my first fall first time i ever got on them, not had one since though fingers crossed it will stay that way now ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »
but sahdow isnt it a 'good' pain .  you know why and how you got it. but wanna get back out there, you now know the worst. You must kno what you did wrong and also that fallin over is survivable and that the scary vids are just the 'worst case senario'

Offline shadowfax

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »
Well of course its 'good pain'  ;D now that I've finally taken a fall, not afraid anymore, so will be bounding from jump to jump :D

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 12:07:47 AM »
Well of course its 'good pain'  ;D now that I've finally taken a fall, not afraid anymore, so will be bounding from jump to jump :D

I'm stilll walk and afraid it'll hurt if I fall so I afraid to try .... If I'm still wimping it at London someone push me over  :o
I think people call it Tuff Love !  ;D

Offline shadowfax

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 01:35:50 PM »

I'm stilll walk and afraid it'll hurt if I fall so I afraid to try .... If I'm still wimping it at London someone push me over  :o
I think people call it Tuff Love !  ;D

Well the overall objective is NOT to fall.. however, you should give it a try sometime, so much fun  :D

Offline t r o c

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »
There is a first time for everything. Hope ur ok. ;D

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 07:03:41 PM »
Shadow I hope u feeling ok!!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Dark Knight

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 09:01:33 PM »

No  ! I think she's banged  her head !  ;D

Offline shadowfax

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 12:00:11 PM »

No  ! I think she's banged  her head !  ;D

I did, Muhahaha, a couple of weeks ago on a bus shelter.. the shelter was ok, I however..ouchies! Next time, I'll remember how tall I am! :D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »
ive nearly put my self thru a shop window more then once lol. wa runnin on them from freinds house to the park slipped in sum fresh laid concrete no signs for it not impressed foot went from under me nearly went into window avoided goin left over compencated n went to far right nearly into a people carrier ( same 1 i nearly hit wen i first got them lol) and managed to avoid that and carry on running lol ( woman who drives the people carrier doesnt park there any more she seen me both times lol)

Offline GRS

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 02:24:33 AM »
My friend tried mine on when I first got them and decided to do so with an audience. He managed to get walking within a fews mins which must have given him a huge ego boast...

So he tried running and went so fast he couldn't stop and lets just say he did a few front flips  ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 02:29:07 AM »
my freind had some and let Mattt from forum try them on outside KFC he was on his phone at the time and thought he wouldnt need help to walk stood up on them and infront of every1 in KFC and comin out of the cinema went flat on his face lol, wasnt there but was shown a video lol

Offline GRS

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 02:30:16 AM »
Put it on the forum we want to see  ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 02:31:03 AM »
i havnt got it i think its been deleted he really didnt like the video after he got his bocks and didnt fall over lol