Author Topic: bocking by night...who tried it ????  (Read 2789 times)

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

bocking by night...who tried it ????
« on: October 09, 2012, 02:10:37 PM »
hi,
I live in a city and recently came up with the idea to go jogging with my powerbocks after sundown, and stayed as much as possible in the dark... in the beginning it was a bit akward, but after my eyes had"adjusted", there was no problem...
the result was that people passing by reacted pretty startled...
ok, wore a big black hoodie over my guards, black pants, shoes,beanie....and I also "blackened out" my stilts...  :Cbiggrin:
Keep in mind that I'm almost 1m90 and weigh 120Kg, so I'm not small by nature...and also fitness a bit.
Anyone who has equal experiences with this? Because mine were pretty funy...cars braked,people quickly walked away when they saw me coming...a kid on a moped even turned back.
It has also its advantages such as- people don't come over to ask low IQ questions....
FUNNY...!:Cwink: :PJ101Ian:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:16:48 PM by JOLLY JUMPER »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: bocking by night...who tried it ????
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:15:23 PM »
Got to admit going out at night is fun
Also going out in the snow or any other unusual weather

Funniest one I had was walking in a really thick "Pea Soup" Fog you could only see about 3 or 4 mts and the look on the womans face as I loomed out of the fog was priceless (I'm 1.93 mts  6ft 4" in real money  :Claugh: )

She was half way to running when she realised I was human and burst out laughing
Chatting to her for a couple of min she had watched starship trouper the night before and got a panic moment  :Cbiggrin:

Come to Halloween we have lots of fun scaring people when it gets dark

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »
i always go out down my city centre at night because more time to do what you want and really go for it :) if u want a good bock go at 6 and stop at 9 get a brill bock sech and its normally just getting dark and still early :) but the best weather i went out in was think as hell snow got some vids   of me in the snow actually hehe :D good to practise flips because its so think over here its like falling into feathers haha
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 05:18:23 PM »
spelling and grammer was horrible there -.- hopefuly you could read it haha on my phone and the post reply box is so tiny cant really see what im typing haha !
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 02:27:47 PM »
spelling and grammer was horrible there -.- hopefuly you could read it haha on my phone and the post reply box is so tiny cant really see what im typing haha !
DON'T WORRY...
my english is that bad that I don't take notice of the mistakes...so two wrongs do make a right... :Cbiggrin:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:32:27 PM by JOLLY JUMPER »