Author Topic: no grip and parade coming  (Read 3521 times)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
no grip and parade coming
« on: November 20, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »
Oright me lovers, got two parades coming up this thursday and a street performance on saturday where I'll be performing infront of a massive crowed and my stilt hoofies literally have NO grip at all, there smooth as a babys bum :O any thing I can do to inrease the grip because knowing scottish weather it will be p**sing it down :( thanks guys 
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Re: no grip and parade coming
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:21:04 PM »
I feel your pain, I'm currently running on slicks too.

Jason & Clive advised me to use these cut up: http://www.mandp.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?catref=526671&tier1url=Tyres&tier2url=Motocross-and-Off-Road-Tyres&tier3url=Vee-Rubber

However if you're tight like me, then just try and avoid the leaves  :Claugh:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
Good link Dave but you can save a bit of money (£1  :Claugh:) if you go for the thinner size and they fit the Exo Hoofs better

http://www.mandp.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?catref=526671&tier1url=Tyres&tier2url=Motocross-and-Off-Road-Tyres&tier3url=Vee-Rubber

I must have sent you the wrong link (Good thing your tight or you would be an even better bocker )  :Claugh:

They do work Super-Spring even on grass

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 12:03:34 AM »
 :Claugh:Thanks for the response guys :) I don't know if they will come quick enough since I need them for thursday so might have to try use a old bike tire or something but I'll wor it out :P pritty excited as were expecting a pritty big turn out and I'll be one of the main things there.. And half of the town might finally realise I'm not a paralimpic runner haha !
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !