Author Topic: Hanworth Meet  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Davido

• The Ego
Hanworth Meet
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:02:06 PM »
Hi all,

Here's a clip from this Sunday's session at Hanworth. Once again a big thank you to Clive and Jenny. Had an absolubtely awesome day! :)

Oh make sure you set quality to high on YouTube or it looks a bit naff!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:05:28 PM by Davido »

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
Re: Hanworth Meet
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
Awesome work on putting the video together,had a great day thanks to all you guys and girls making it,wish i could do sat but can't..sorry..the following weekend the 8th school have a xmas fete so we cant use hall or carpark and as this takes my sat on car's away im then working sunday so 8th and 9th i wont be bocking,so hopfully all well for this sunday 2nd hope you can all make it i know dobin and jason will be there.. :Ctwitcy:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 11:22:10 PM »
haha well done on nailing the flips David :)

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »
Thanks Locky! They're by no means locked down but I'm glad I managed to land a few :)

Clive, me and Ollie will bring a crash mat up so we can have more people trying things at the same time at this meet. We should try the high jump as well!

Is it wrong that I'm already over-excited about it and it's only Tuesday?  :Claugh:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 09:15:35 PM »
No Dave the only wrong bit is your a day late you should have been over-excited on Monday  :Cbiggrin:

Would that extra mat be to keep me alive by any chance  :Claugh: better make it about 3ft thick

I will get Dobbin if it kills me this time

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: