Author Topic: Dave so far  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Dave so far
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:31:23 PM »
Dave so far

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2614

Dave started Bocking about 8 months or so ago
He could walk and just about run and jump
Thought it was time we all saw his progress so far
Well done mate
Now you can stop showing me up :)

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
Re: Dave so far
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:22:13 AM »
 :Cmad: :Cmad: :Cmad: this is not good david !!!!not good at all!!! iv been wanting to do that big wall for a long time now im coming out of retirment just to do that wall and still will flip on stilts by end of march.. :Ctwitcy: Well done david that looked awesome and looking at all that you can now do on stilts im going to have to try harder,you have come on really well and all the tricks you do with no trouble at all, im looking fwd to showing you that a 50yr old guy on stilts can and will do that wall  :Ctongue:  ....WELL DONE AGAIN DAVID  :Cyes: :Cwink: :Cnotworthy:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:07:50 PM »
God you lot are going to make me blush! Thank you for the kind words!

To be fair though, if I hadn't of net Jason and Clive I can honestly say that I would not still be bocking. I was ready to pack it in and they showed me how it should be done! They're both amazing teachers so I can only take partial credit for what I've learned!

Still got a long way to go though so hopefully you're both up for it! :)

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 10:51:11 PM »
Yes david im sure jason and i want to stay with you all the way to the end, as when we want to rest you can do what you do best..oh and david if you have ever watch ghost on tv your know where this comes from ....................... GET OFF MY WALL  :Ctongue:

Offline Gremlin

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:46:38 PM »
Well do Dave have to say seen what you have achieved in 8 months and have to say very jealous (note to self need to get out on stilts more)