Forum > Major Bocking Events

Capital Bocking 2013

(1/6) > >>

Mibsportler:
Heya

I was wondering if anyone has already any information about the CB 2013. Cos I might come over with a couple of guys IF we can get a date sorted and we have enough money.

To make this journey worth making I was also wondering if any group would like to have a bounce before or after the CB as we are planning to stay for 10 days as it is quite a journey from Austria.

If any groups are interested to have some fun with us, pls let me know cos we wud really luv to have a nice bock in England.

We will definitely bock around London / Birmingham / Lincoln as I used to work there.

Maybe we can also have a meet with the EA Bockers and Sky High - wud be nice to see some old faces again :D

But we wud also luv to go to new places - so let me know if u r interested so that I can maybe start planning on the date and the route.

Gremlin:
London always seams to be a good turn out for bockers, maybe drop Clive or Jason from the banned bockers a pm?

Dont know anything about Capital Bocking yet thou

Locky:
Well I have to be honest with you guys, even though the area in Cardiff Bay where we have Capital Bocking has been resurfaced, I'm just not sure if I've got the time or the energy to sort it out this year.

My heart just isn't in it anymore :(

spring_loaded:
How's about we organize it in London then?
(i say we but i'm a fairly useless organizer  :Cconfused: )

Davido:
London works for me. However for those who don't fancy spending out on hotels, I have access to a field we could use for camping.

Maybe a day in Basingstoke, camp over, then London the next day?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version