Author Topic: close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread  (Read 6816 times)

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:00:58 PM »
I can imagine some people already had an encounter with the law enforcements direct-or indirectly because of their stilts... :Cconfused: :Ceek:
so gimme your story!!!! :Cbiggrin:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
Re: close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 06:10:10 PM »
Never had problem with the police they thinks its cool haha :P but i did get chased by some janitors telling me to get away from the academy because i broke a few tiles out side by jumping to hard on the floor :S crappy academy haha
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
Well got to admit I asked for it one day

Showing someone how high I could bounce (In the middle of the road  :Cbiggrin:) when a police car came round the corner

"At your age you should know better"  :Claugh: followed by a quick sorry from me  :Cbiggrin:

Gotta admit the Police have always been very nice to me while on stilts (I am always polite to them so that helps)

Had a few run ins with the occasional Special who seemed to think it is up to them to stop people having any sort of fun (at least some of them do) but even most of them are good

My main bug is the donut eating security guards who all seem to think they are gods gift to ruining fun

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
Oh god, where do I start….

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:57:08 AM »
Oh god, where do I start….
yes....?
one by one does the trick! :Csmile:

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 11:11:38 AM »
Well got to admit I asked for it one day

Showing someone how high I could bounce (In the middle of the road  :Cbiggrin:) when a police car came round the corner

"At your age you should know better"  :Claugh: followed by a quick sorry from me  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:
...was "the middle of the street" in a rural area or the suburbs...?
they're always moaning about how children should be able to play on the street, but what about grown ups? I'm 40 for example!!!
...then I don 't see any reason why you should apologise to them because you're jumping high....THEY should know better....or is there a law against jumping high ? Sounds more like harassment to me!
but I also understand your reaction; the plod likes submissive people...and it will take 'em off your back much quicker than giving them some whitty remarks...l
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:20:04 AM by JOLLY JUMPER »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
Well actually mate it was a fairly major road at a junction by a blind bend  :Claugh:

So I think the Copper was well within his rights to have a right go at me so he was quite good about it really

Worse bit was I should have known better at my age  :Cbiggrin: so I sort of agreed with him  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Davido

• The Ego
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 09:06:36 PM »
I saw a police car drive by once. So I gorilla-rolled into he bushes and took cover.

Then an attack dog parachuted from a nearby police helicopter so I was forced to saw my own leg off and throw it as a distraction.

I thought I'd managed to get away when suddenly a lone community support officer roundhouse kicked me to the floor.

I fell down and he was about to put the cuffs on me when Mr T appeared and dropped the fool with a blow to the skull.

I stood up to thank him when he shouted something about nuts and threw a snickers at me.

At this point I took it as a sign and walked home.

More or less.

Offline Bram

• the Order of the Bloodclaw
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 09:38:42 PM »
I never had problems with the police, only with some security guards telling me to get out of their mall, while I was just walking there.

further there are mostly kids asking me to jump as high as I can, even when I'm on the phone

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
I saw a police car drive by once. So I gorilla-rolled into he bushes and took cover.

Then an attack dog parachuted from a nearby police helicopter so I was forced to saw my own leg off and throw it as a distraction.

I thought I'd managed to get away when suddenly a lone community support officer roundhouse kicked me to the floor.

I fell down and he was about to put the cuffs on me when Mr T appeared and dropped the fool with a blow to the skull.

I stood up to thank him when he shouted something about nuts and threw a snickers at me.

More or less.
...sounds plausible...

this is a lesson for you, children;
don 't use weed &bock...

Offline Gremlin

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 07:20:06 PM »

More or less.

Just a normal day in Basingstoke then :Ctwitcy:

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 12:36:33 PM »
I had an encounter recently...
I prefer to go out bocking after 22.00 because of my buisy daily scedule,also because bocking is totally unknown around here and I hate people staring/giving goofy remarks...and in the evening there are less people  outside :CSLEEP:
So after an evening session of bocking, I returned home and immediatley after I had removed my stilts, I noticed blue flashing lights and a search beam in front of my house .
So I took my 6-cell maglite and went outside to see what was going on..immediatley being confronted by 5(yes,five!)policemen, all pointing a maglite at me!
One of them started talking like: " Hello Sir , we' re looking for a very tall ( note: wearing my stilts I'm 2.50m tall) suspicious man ,all dressed in black" :Ceek:
And I immediately replied: "Yes, that must have been me !..I was jogging late( not wanting to explain to them what bocking is all about).
They pointed their lights on my black jogging pants that I still was wearing,looked a bit puzzled at each other,and left, wishing me goodnight...
I started laughing out loud...FIVE ! :Cwink:
I must have scared somebody really good while bocking and they must have called it in! :Crolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:54:10 PM by JOLLY JUMPER »

Offline JOLLY JUMPER

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »
*oops*, faulty post, administrator please remove.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:34:44 AM by JOLLY JUMPER »

Offline Molk958

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 11:40:36 PM »
Not had any problems yet, but I did have a cop car stop next to me on a private road as they were passing and ask how fast I can run on them. They made a joke about getting some to help catch guys on foot pursuit... so naturally i challenged them to a race :P (her of foot)

I can safely say i put her to shame in a straight of about 100m (winning by about 40m!!) but she would have won had we gone further as i was totally knackered!