Author Topic: You don't have my size.  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Kanga Man

You don't have my size.
« on: July 14, 2007, 12:37:31 PM »
I have finally got the mullah to be able to buy some new PJs and I decided to buy them from ProJump on your website but you don't seem to have my size. You only seem to have the 70Kg ones in all colours. Personally I don't care what colour I get them in as I'm going to personalize them but I need at least 80Kg ones. I am 75Kgs myself and I'm going to be putting them through intensive use.

Is 80Kgs enough do you think? Is it possible to get 90Kg ones and would they be better for me?

Finally, I couldn't find anything on the site to say how long it would take to get them once I've paid for them. I'm going to a festival in 3 weeks and would love to get them before then.

;D :D ;D :D ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: You don't have my size.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
you definately want the 90's. I would always sugesst getting bocks 10K heavier than your weight. it should only take a few days for them to arrive once you have paid. I think I got mine in 2 days

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 03:38:28 PM »
hey there

We are actually sold out of the 90's which is the ones I would recommend for you too. We are hoping to have more in about 4 weeks

Offline Kanga Man

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 05:33:46 PM »
4 Weeks!!! Shame. I'm not waiting 4 weeks if I can help it. Guess I'll have to fork out a bit more for them then and find someone who has them in stock. Hell in 4 weeks the British summer (what pathetic little we are having of it) will probably be over.

And I'm only going to one festival this summer and I'm going to have some by then if I can find them.

>:(

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 07:16:17 PM »
grumpy.... lol

Offline Kanga Man

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »
Okay, so I got my new bocks!! I guess they take time to break in. I bought a pair of 90s and tried them on as soon as I got them. On two I can barely make them bounce at all. They are so much stiffer then my last ones. I was expecting that but I'm worried I made a mistake.

Should I have gotten the 80s? They will get springier, won't they? I hope so. If I've just wasted all this money then I'll be REALLY grumpy.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
Don't worry mate I got the 120's and they were like wooden posts at first now I can bottom them out with a bit of effort

Keep trying and you will find that it's more fun with stiffer springs